Reviews for Trenton, New Jersey
Violently Red chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Mahabharata. Hysterical.
clicketykeys chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Dibs 4EVA! Thoroughly sweet. Also an excellent warning of what may happen if you get together with a computer whiz. ;)
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Though I personally am not a fan of the Dick/Babs pairing, I love the chat between the Titans. It's absolutely perfect. Great job!
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
SO Like Barbara lol, Nice story

BarbaraxDick4eva
Susan Hillwig chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Oh that was priceless! I've loved every piece I've read of yours so far - you do conversations great. One question: you rated this PG but you let FUCK go, I thought that language was a no-no on this rating? Not a complaint mind you, I'm just trying to figure out the nuances of the fanfic rating system.
stephanieff chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
That was so funny, I loved the chat scene, it was great!
The Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
You are truly evil.

This is great.

I didn't realize till I clicked on your Yahoo! Profile Link to your ID that you were battybeyond.
i've never used the same name twice chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
the screen names got me a little mixed up at the start... but I did figure it out after a little while... other wise it was really good, I really liked the ending
Aussie Nightwriter chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
At first, I looked at the text and just stared at it thinking... what on Earth is going on. (g) Then it all fell into place. I can just see it. Dick and his mates on-line... Donna scolding them for language.

Loved how Barabara presented him with it. Great story. Big grin from this little Aussie.

Thanks for sharing