Reviews for Dear Departed
Baphrosia chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I forgot about this story. So glad I found it again. Very clever, and tear-jerking too.
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is amazing. It's beautiful it isn't own way, and so Dawn. I am frantically hurrying to read the sequel!
J chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Beautiful.
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I've loved a couple of your other stories; so I surfed on over to your list and found this one. Absolutely pitch-perfect Dawn. I think it's my favorite of your stories so far! I'm wondering what's become of "unfinished business" though- I don't see it mentioned in the list. And I'd love to read more of this 'verse!
PomegranateQueen chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
interesting...
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
That was funny and heart breaking and very much in character. I like how immature Dawn comes off in this, knowing something will never be read really freed her inner twelve year old. I liked her description of Buffy and The Immortal's relationship: "just along for the ride," indeed. Nice job.
Night Owl Too chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
For better or worse, it's about halfway written! So hopefully, soon. And I'm tickled you liked this one enough to ask. Thank you!
SquirlK chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Please, please write a sequel where Spike receives the letter, sent by Andrew of course.