Reviews for Whiskey Lullaby
skiergal chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
It's intense...geez. Although, from the song, I always thought that they died from alcohol poisioning, not from an actual gun - like the gun was used metaphorically.
FacetiousFish chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was bitter sweet. I love the song and after my friend told me that she had read a fik to the song on here I had to see if I can find it. I'm not sure if this is the one she was talking about but I like it. I'd ay the rating was more a T but I can see why a writer would not want to get too deep into the scenes. Short and sweet is what I like to say. Very good, Very sweet, keep it up.

Smiles (through the tears)

Sesa

x
Kristianlynn chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
That song always made me cry but put with sam and Jack i couldn't bear it. It's so sad yet in a way it's actually believable if recent events hadn't taken place.
roseofthegate chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
A beautifully sad story.

I've always loved that song, for no apparent reason and was going to try to write a fic with it but I could never do it better than you have here.

Great job!
jmcqk6 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
this is perhaps the best song fic I have ever read. excellent work!
Maggie Doyle chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
wow, at first I thought you were going to make Sam cheat on Pete w/ Jack and then Pete kill himself (like the video and all) but I LOVE this way so much better! I cry everytime I hear that song, I just have a suggustion, when you write a songfic, make it a little more fic into it. This one was great, and the only problem I had was the fact there wasn't much dept to the story, to the song yes, to the connection of the song to the story, very much so, but the story itself wasn't. Maybe try putting it in some elses PoV or like Jack/Sam/then Janet. Oh yeah, I know we all are trying are hardest, Janet is dead... I mean, okay, it is an AU, but when you put Sam as a Col. then... oh well... well I hope to hear more from you
angie chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
ohh man that was really depressing, but well written. damn I need to go read something fluffy before I get depressed *grin*. well done!