Reviews for Cadence
sory i mean 9
FFF chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY

i'm quite surprised that it only has 15 reviews

its a lot better than most fanfictions out there
AllThingsWeird07 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
whoa dude! you just bashed on mina not cool ... and sorta paired

her off with a belmont! i can't accept that ... other than that

nice!
QueenSoledad chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very good. Continue OR ELSE THE CURSE OF A THOUSAND ANNOYING REVIEWS TELLING YOU TO CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS!
ttttt chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
i really like your story.

and Zeronova, Dracula doesn't take over Soma's body because Soma IS Dracula and also there are souls that let Soma use electric shocks and how does bringing the Castle outside of the eclipse shoot the canon to bits?
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
O.O

Evil Soma is creepy!

I just played through that game pretty much back to front, 100% souls and all...this is quite an interesting read - Evil Soma

And Mina's in trouble P

ZK
Dark Para chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I'd be sending this in an email, but seeing as I see none, I'm just going to use this to respond. I wasn't attempting to recreate an all ready used idea, though I'm sure it's not the most original either. I've not read through the archives, honestly. This was just to get that scene out of my head, which also explains why the continuity was shot. I figured I'd just upload it for the hell of it and see what people think about the writing.

And those two little bits aside, thank you all for the comments. Though I doubt I'll continue it, I'm considerring.
Zeronova chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I'll review this as I read, as per Zeronova style. But, let me first start off by saying one thing that made me review this story: ever checked the archives at FFN? I wrote the exact same story a few months ago, the bad ending of Aria of Sorrow...

Soma isn't himself at the bad ending, it said that if he failed to kill Chaos, Dracula would have full control over Soma's body, instead of only having partial power over him (more so seen in the scene at the end of the game, where Soma sits on the throne with his glass of blood, like Drac did in SotN). Also, the bad ending follows the events at dying to Chaos in the end by hours/days, not a year, because the castle would have been gone by then (remember, this is all time relative, the castle only appears at certain periods/times, and if his friends left the castle through the eclipse, time passes for them outside, and it'd be gone immediately, Soma left in the castle for a hundred years).

Castle being brought outside of the eclipse? Alright, I have a real problem with this story, as far as how it completely SHOOTS canon to bits. He can't bring the castle out of the eclipse...and if he did, it's in the mid 20's, it'd get nuked or missiled or something, a castle popping out of an eclipse (and eclipses only last for about thirty minutes at a time, or less. It is said when Soma goes to the castle in the beginning, time is stopped inside the eclipse, and they are teleported directly back to that moment in time that they left in the good ending, the eclipse fading).

...You do realize that when electricity runs through your body, your muscles contract, your entire body goes into a tensing position, like flexing?

The fight between Soma and Julius is alright, in the parts where they duke it out sword to whip, but when they start using summons and crap, it kind of loses its feel, starts to get corny or what not, just saying he summons lightning dolls who shock Julius.

Mina was Soma's love interest, and Julius, as far as Dracula lore goes (he sealed Dracula in 20), had no son.

And so it ends with Julius dying in a rather loosely descriptive battle. The story feels kind of like a back handed slap to canon of Castlevania, but also stays true, sort of. It has potential, that's for sure, but it also has tons of pot holes in it (description, short length, dismissal of canon and reality [electricity shocks...come on...], and a myriad of other points). Not to mention that seeing another story that basically does the exact same thing that my previous story does is kind of aggravating, but you approached it differently, though very much the same...I dunno, it was passable and alright, but also very poor at the same time.
Kd Zeal chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Cool! I don't think it's the 'Bad ending'...hehe. Keep this up, it's great!
Kitala chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
*Gasps* That was really good. Definitely I was wondering what would happen at the end. Are you going to make any more stories? I have some ideas that roughly follow this. Email me at if you want and I could tell you about them...see what you think.
Cody the Impaler chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Definately has some potential, but I thought you provided a little too much detail where it wasn't really necessary.