Reviews for An Unexpected Love
vampyfreak chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
ok so i know you wrote this ff ages ago but i read it now so i'll still review regardless of the date! loved it! a cute story!
x-angelicism-x chapter 17 . 2/28/2005
I'm sorry to say that it has taken me a long time to reads this what with work commitments and such so today i reread it from the start and I have to say I loved it as much as the first time! even danny's overprotectiveness just after Micheal was born

"Well...I can't leave him alone. Do you know how many times last year babies were taken from a nursery..."

It made me giggle - such a Danny thing to day - I could SEE him saying it. On the count of who would play Katheryn - I personally think it would be someone new to the acting scene, but someone as, obviously, fiesty and funny as EM... right?

Sorry for the long reply - I just wanted to let you knoe I loved it!
Chachakala chapter 17 . 2/25/2005
I love this! And I agree...Danny does "smoulder"...
data rocks chapter 17 . 11/6/2004
Good ending- I'm glad that Danny ended up ok in the end. Maybe a little corny, as you said, but hey, corny is good sometimes.
Bluenose chapter 17 . 8/31/2004
Excellent story- Danny's fears of being like his father are very well realised and Kathryn is a very well rounded believable character. Any chance of more WAT fics with her in them?
ladylampetia chapter 17 . 8/30/2004
*grin* what a great ending. danny's so wonderful! you've helped me realize this anew! Kathryn made for a character we could cheer for. The course of their relationship is true and believable after the chapters you've taken us through, watching them grow, change, and fall in love with each other. so much fun to read. i hope i get to see some more writing soon tho!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 17 . 8/30/2004
that was one of the best danny stories that i red! u know u could probably do a sequel! keep up the great work!
Fiona chapter 17 . 8/30/2004
Thank you, I have warm fuzzy feelings now, lovely story, satisfying conclusion (mind you, Danny ALWAYS gives me warm fuzzy feelings)
Mariel3 chapter 17 . 8/30/2004
Ah, I liked the ending just fine. Danny coming home for a few minutes when he had the chance to see his son was a wonderfully natural touch - and showed what kind of father and husband he will be. Kathryn's time away helped her think, and you've settled everything nicely. And it was good to see Evan show a little meaness - just so we didn't feel too sorry for him! Thanks for a lovely, entertaining story. I sincerely hope that something inspires to you write something new soon!
Bluenose chapter 16 . 8/29/2004
Busted!

I can just picture the expression on Evan's face. Again, I think you've written Danny perfectly in this chapter-selfish arrogant and just a little bit head over heels for her. Nice job
Mariel3 chapter 16 . 8/29/2004
Ah. Nice to see that Danny's decided to make a stand. Nice scene with Evan!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 16 . 8/28/2004
love the story! hope kathryn picks to stay w/ danny! keep up the great work & plz update soon!
ladylampetia chapter 16 . 8/28/2004
wow, what a note to end on...i know i haven't been reviewing *bad lampetia*, but i am reading - keep going! this story is going great!
Mariel3 chapter 15 . 8/27/2004
It's interesting to watch and wait for Kathryn to decide if she can trust Danny again. Hopefully they're figure out something soon! Thanks for posting - I look forward to seeing what happens next!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 15 . 8/27/2004
great chapter! hopefully they'll get back together again! plz update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »