Reviews for Ranma, the Second Time Around
SeanHicks4 chapter 93 . 11/25/2021
Interesting redo fic, I kinda liked how you had some cameos, but was a bit confused how Love Hina and Inuyasha could be a manga in verse and have a larger part in the story, like Nabiki getting with Souta. It'd be interesting to see if/how the new Inyasha sequel Yashahime impact's the course of this since ine of Sesshomaru's daughters gets stranded in the future to be raised by Souta... hope you came back to it since it looks like it's been about 11 years since you updated.
Greymane chapter 93 . 8/8/2021
I've come upon this by chance.
I was just bored out of my mind and trying to branch out into different fanfics when some of them just blew my mind in terms of jusf how long fanfiction has been around.
I myself have been on here since 2008-9, and I've seen fics that were posted in 2001, even.
But this, I guess it made me wanna comment, is because I've read the bio of the man here.
54 years old since the last update.
I do not know what has happened, a disinterest, a event, a event, a disease, or perhaps even old age, but I do know that I wish to wish you, or whoever is reading this on your account, if anyone has even opened the account in years, the best.
Throughout the years, as one just genuine lover of tales, possibilites, literature regardless of fame or quality to another.
And if it is the last of those possible outcomes, well.
Rest in Peace, you've doubtlessly brightened many with your tales.
Bombardier Beetle chapter 93 . 6/10/2021
Continue?
Jacob Spades chapter 93 . 5/14/2021
Love your well written fanfics
WPGanimefan chapter 35 . 4/14/2021
Why didn’t Ranma use the Soul of Ice or the Umisenken he knows how to do both in this time line
Soul of Ice knew/relearned from Cologne
Umisenken knows from previous timeline
Guest chapter 50 . 3/8/2021
as much as this was an interesting chapter, i felt like the kisses (like the one between akane and nabiki) were unnecessary. got me a bit uncomfortable but eh
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 5 . 9/19/2020
Not me.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 2 . 9/16/2020
What is that name based off of? Xiao Me? It doesn't sound like a hair care product that I can think of.
WPGanimefan chapter 93 . 8/9/2020
This is one of the most memorable fics I have ever read
It’s one of my favs
So could you PLEASE update it or even finish it in the near future
Again thank you
Odinori chapter 41 . 5/22/2020
That’s awesome that you live in Texas too!
Simianpower chapter 9 . 2/24/2020
This story isn't badly written, but I am something like 90k words in and I'm just bored. The few places it deviates from canon the deviations are pretty minor. And it's SO WORDY! A story doesn't have to be a minute-by-minute rendition of a character's life! In fact, that's the opposite of what it should be except during moments of extreme tension, of which this story has basically none. Maybe someday I'll come back and finish it, but at the moment I just don't feel like slogging through another 900k words at this pace. "Ranma wins at everything and yet nothing notable changes" is not a great premise for a fix-it fic.
Simianpower chapter 8 . 2/23/2020
The dialog in this chapter in particular is very stilted. People just don't use one another's names in every single sentence like in this chapter:

"Hey, Bob."
"What, George?"
"Bob, you wanna go do XYZ?"
"Sure, George, I'd love to."
"That's great, Bob. Let's go!"
"Right behind you, George."

Nobody talks like that. Most of the conversations in this chapter have that kind of sentence structure, where the participants' names come up every sentence or two. It's weird.

Also, Nabiki wants to "track down" Gosunkugi, who she was talking to literally two paragraphs prior? Why did she let him go in the first place if she still had questions for him?
Simianpower chapter 1 . 2/23/2020
"Silence, male. Do not speak when warriors talk."

That might make sense in that village if he were interrupting someone else's conversation, but in this case it's Shampoo who's interrupting a conversation between her elder and the very man she's trying to silence. He was just spoken to, and an answer is expected and required. This sentence, in this place, makes no sense whatsoever. Not does Cologne's support for Shampoo. She had just spoken to Genma. Seconds ago. Had she been speaking to Ranma, then I wouldn't be saying all of this, but she specifically addressed Genma about HIS daughter, not Ranma about HER father.

Also, what's the point of a fix-it fic if everything happens the same anyway? Having it happen in a slightly different way isn't all that interesting since the same results occur anyway.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 2/22/2020
Japanese doesn't have pronouns. Not like that.

Also, Akane is a prickly, toxic, misandrist bitch. Why would anyone spend much effort on her?
Stone Elbow chapter 50 . 2/9/2020
Taro? Strong sense of honor? He took a hostage in a fight! Bastard should have been thrown in jail for a long, long time, not rewarded with a pretty wife.
2,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »