Reviews for Sailor Moon Universal
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
I loved your story. I know you wrote that this was pretty much it but there was a sequel. I wanted to ask if you were ever going to post it?
Kanda Yuuki chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
lol. It's been many, many years since I had last read this story.
SailorMoonAddict chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was a really good fanfiction here. I thought the new guy would be seiya though. Anyway I thought that Travis and Serena would be together cuz they seemed kinda cute. Also I didn't expect Travis to be Serena's twin brother and that Serena was adopted. Also I hated how the scouts were upset with Serena and didn't let her explain especially sailor mars that really ticked me off. Anyway great fanfic and you really did good here! You should make another story preferably with Seiya Kou, Yaten Kou, or Sapphire! ;D
Death and Rebirth chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
cute love the sailor sun thing
SiriuslyKate chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Oh my god! I can't believe I found this. I read this fic YEARS ago, literally, (and i believe it was by the original author) and for some reason thought about it today and decided to search for it. I found it! Ahh, this is awesome :)
Lexybug07 chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
I absolutely love your story. Really hope you update soon!
HarryPotterFan21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love this story. It's one of the best fanfics out there. I'd love to see the rest of it uploaded here as well. All the other sites have shutdown.
Chichiforever chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
omg this was amazing GREAT up!
TriGemini chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
OMG! Are you going to finish this story. I hope so, seeing as how, I'm really enjoying it a lot.

Therefore, I do hope you continue it. Looking forward to more. Until then.
sernity1806 chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
Well, I liked it can't wait to see the little epilogue. Great job. One question why is tranquility and the sun always used together on here. He was never part of the books/show. Is it a myth or did the creator actually talk about it once?
Hikari Urania chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
that was the best ending ever i loved it you have to update soon and one question is there a sequel and i was thinking about writing a story and was wondering if i could have the authors permission to use Travis in it it doesn't matter if you don't let me but it would help alot anyway loved it!
Hikari Urania chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
omg i love your story you have to update soon i really want to know what happens next and i loved how Serena and Travis made Darien jealous i know i have a weird sense of humor don't i well anyway loved it update soon kay
kyil chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
oh so the next chap will be the finale huh. can't wait. hope u will update soon!
Serenity Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
i read this on another site by the original author and i have to say it is one of my all time fav sailor moon fics! i mean it! thank you so much for putting it up here. *jumps for joy*
kyil chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
this is a really good fic. your writing is really good. i hope u will continue. i really want to see how this will end. if u can't continue for some reason(which is understandable) please at least say so. pls update if u can soon!