Reviews for Autumnal Equinox
Liddy chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I almost started crying, for real. This was really good!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awww...
Silverwind Fara chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I really likes it, thanks for posting
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
wow great story! made me cry but all is good.
The Black Flame Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I love this story keep up the good work. You should continue this or make a sequel to it.
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
.*_*. this was truely beautiful and descriptive...it's just how I'd imagion it would happen in the anime it was that in character. I felt like I was watching it instead of reading it Omg your so awesome for writing this.

~*Chibi-Chan*~
Kaze Tsukai Kagura chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Make a sequel! I wanna know what happens to Sesshoumaru! I loved it, even though he died!
Wolf of Fire chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
eh? lousy? I think not, this is possibly the best oneshot I've ever read! great job!

_liz
Professor Specter chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Geh, how can you call this lousy, this was beautiful. I was all teary and whatnot when Sesshoumaru actually died, but I kept thining about your summary and wondering if Inuyasha was going to use Tenseiga. Hadn't thought about the other way he did it, and I have that episode too.

Ano... *looks in plushie colection for somebody from Inuyasha* My new order of Juuroumaru came in, but I swear I have some Sesshoumaru's... Aha! *gives you Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha and Rin plushies* What a great story. _
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
great fic!
Achillea chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Lousy? If this is lousy, I'd hate to hear what I would be called. It is so beautifully written and a wonderful read. I loved it to pieces!
Yokura chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
So full of emotion! I was literally crying! I hope you write more!
Tsuna Dragon chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
0_0 OMG! THIS ROCKED! I loved it! Very nicely done! (Claps) Keep up the great work!
Acey Camui chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Oh wow! Awesome-tastic!

I almost cried! I hate fics where Sesshoumaru dies! He's my fave characters! I'm so glad he lived!...kinda. DO you plan to add on at all?
Cassie515 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
HI! Long time no talk! I really like this story it is really different from other ones!