Reviews for Fractured Fairy Tales
goldilocks and t chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
chapter 1
laughing looney chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
that was completly weird yet funny

that was GREAT MORE MORE MORE if you will excuse me i need to go dunk my head in a bucket CHIAO!
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
...

After four of these, I have nothing left to say. They're really good and I look forward to more, but I have nothing to say.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
I need a LONG VERY cold shower.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
No...oh...please...stop...no, don't! [Burst out laughing all over again. Can't get over giggles enough to write.] Anyway, hilarious. Keep up the incredible work.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Have you ever tried to laugh while trying to eat lunch? It's hard. And I found out because of how funny your story is. I'm off for chapter 2.
Ran-dezvous chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
This was incredibly hilarious, even if it's not in script format. (Yes, this format's puurfect!) Making Mitsukake say things he would never say was pure gold! Cinder-fella and Chichiri the fairy godmother (!)...haha.

Oh and thanks once again for reviewing my story (and placing it on alert). Your stories are so great! (And I'm not just talking 'bout your fairy tales)
SasatheShy chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Heh, your stories are all VERY hilarious so far! I've enjoyed each of them.

I have some ideas. There's Jack and the Beanstalk, The Little Mermaid, or even my #1 favorite, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! Please use that one :)

Okay, I'm off. :)
flowers of ice chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
It'll be nice if Hotohori gets casted as the princess, Nakago gets casted as the prince and Tamahome, Tasuki and Tomo get casted as the three fairies.
futurethieflord chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
i love the randomness in each story! its hilarious! you could do the little mermaid! or pocahontas but i think the little mermaid would be funny, can you imagine tasuki dressed as a crab! lol
cream-puffs chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
Please! Make the twins appear again! I beg of you!
cream-puffs chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
This is pretty cool! I especially love Topsy and Turvy, they being mindlessly drunk Suboshi and Amiboshi... my favourite characters.
epobbp chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
i think i died laughing... update soon i don't care what you do just update
Hotohori Fan chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Ahahahahahah! real good i should say! THIS IDEA'S SUPER FRESH! Not to mentioned damn hilarious! Hotohori's the dashing prince! I KNEW that was coming! My favourite narrator would have to be nakago! wahahaha...and tasuki as red riding hood! *snickers* You rock! Hey, maybe you shold do a rupenzel (Get hotohori to be rupenzel and see how he has to cry when his hair gets cut)! can't wait for more fairytales
Yusagi chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
What about sleeping beauty? Do a sleeping beauty!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »