Reviews for Mako Red Eyes
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
SERIOUSLY GUYS I AM NOT WRITING ANY MORE ON THIS THIS FIC /DIED/ 9 YEARS AGO. I'm glad you're enjoying it but stop asking. The answer's still 'no.' I don't even remember what it's about anymore.
Mikhail Akumu66 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I asking you kindly... Can you continue please?
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Very interesting! I can't wait for the next chappie!

BlackRose
NoLifeXD chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
OMG I'm really wondering what's going to happen next now. xD Especially since Sephiroth is lying for Alex. Please update soon! I hope you haven't abandoned this story it's wonderful so far. Keep up the good work with your other writing as well. P
lonelyassassin chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
*staring at screen* Wow major case of writers block, or just giving up a good story? *pulls out dagger and stabs the first person walking by* please update, or else more people who don't exist will be killed with imaginary weapons.
Mare chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Whoo! Cliff hanger! :D

Quite entertaining, I must say. Keep it up!
Mare chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
KEKEKE! Man, I usually never give OC or selfish insertions a chance, but I thought, "Well, I'm extremely bored... what the hell..."

Not bad so far! You are a very decent writer, and I'm quite enjoying this. Onvard, to chanper two! :D
Envious Lacerations chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
This is so cool! Please update it soon!
warrior.831 chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
pretty good. you might want to bring cloud in to the story after this as a sparing partner.
Vulpazuli chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
I cant wait till the next chapter if your still planning on continuiung this! and i hope you will! D Its getting good so please upload the next one once you finished writing it and don't leave us hangin with this cliffie! xD
LadyoftheDrow chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
*staring blankfaced at screen*

Tala Tempest: *waves a hand in LOTD's face* Ey, you alright there?

LadyoftheDrow: six-sixteen . . .

Tala Tempest: Huh? *looks at screen* *frowns* Ooh. . .geez, that's a major case of writers block. *flinches* And on a cliffhanger, too. *looks at LOTD sympathetically* Maybe coffee will cheer you up! Oi! Katana!

Katana: *appears out of nowhere* What?

Tala: got any coffee for Lady here?

Katana: whatever. . .*mug of steaming coffee appears out of nowhere**disappears*

LadyoftheDrow: *Spots coffee mug, takes a sip, makes a face* Where's the sugar?

Tala: Oh, here *reaches into pocket and pulls out a big bag of sugar*

LadyoftheDrow: Why are you walking around with a bag of sugar in your pocket?

Tala: *shrugs* Dunno

Katana: *appears and stares at MRE* Update.

*blackout*

LadyoftheDrow: Damn it! Who forgot to pay the %*#$ power bill!
EverD chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
This is really good and I can't wait for you to up-date! So Hurry up!
Luca chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
That was a great fic!I hope you countinue it!Exsuse the bad spelling!Thats not my strongest subject in the least!
Erica chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
I just read the Mako Red Eyes chapters.I really enjoyed them and I hope their contuned.I want to find out what happens to Alexia.
david chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
ya know this is a good story id like see more of it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »