Reviews for A Sign of What's to Come
Gotapenname chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Funny and Cute :)
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I hope that you can explain to me which guy is the kitty and which one is the lion. It's so CUTE by the way!
panini chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
aww how cute.
cute chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
adorable! and wow, how perfect is the symbolism?

"And his fur is all rough. He hurts you if you hug him too close," continued Richard.

aw, so true. its perfect. jess makes a great lion...stupid kitty. (did i mention im a die-hard literati?mwaha)
Eines Zwei Drei chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Great work SamiJoe,

I love the anologies for the kitty and the lion, I think the next chapter is going to be interesting :)
KaraBella chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This is great. I'm just trying to figure out what the lion and kitty represent...oh well I guess I'll find out eventually.

Karah
jerseygirl318 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
I thought I'd review again because to be honest I didn't have much time and I skimmed it the first time I read. I'm literally speechless. Those were amazing symbols, perfect analogies. (I admit I didn't get it till the end but I think that's how it was intended) They should really stick this in the show somewhere :)
concretegirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Love the symbolism. So much.

"And his fur is all rough. He hurts you if you hug him too close,"

So true. I loved the way you wrote that. Wonderful. Such a unique idea, it was great.)
dlphnlvr chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
it was really great ... the lion...jess and kitty..dean? am i right it makes sense to me but i could have misinterpreted it
QueenLorelaiCoffee chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hey! This story is so cute! I can picture the scenes so clearly. Great Job! I am a little confussed by the whole Kitty and Lion thing but I'll figure it out. I always do eventually.

Bye!
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
If you didn't get that the lion and kitty represent things...they do.

Ha. I didn't get that until you mentioned it, but it makes perfect sense. And it looks like such an innocent LittleRory story...lol. Great job!
swimchic2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
nice job SamiJoe! is this a one parter? i'm thinking yes... hmm. sorta got the symbolism, or i think i do. but maybe not. anyways great job! :D
smile1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hey!

This was a sweet beginning and I hope you'll continue soon, though your writing wasn't as good as it normally is.

Bye, smile :-)
jerseygirl318 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
It's adorable :) By the way...any word on that other story of yours? The "Before the Beginning" one?
enigmatic darling chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
AH! You're awesome. I loved this. Rory's adorable. Everyone is in character. And the whole Kitty/Lion thing... genuis. I was scratching my head the entire time until I read:

"Which one's yours, Rory? Which one do you want more?" Richard asked, hoping to settle this.

And then it all clicked and my jaw dropped. :P I looked at the title and knew I was right. ;) (Hopefully I am, or this would be really embarassing) That is just... amazing. I'm totally blown away by that.

This is so, so wonderful so far. Continue soon, will you? :D