Reviews for Flesh and Blood
Shogun Lodge chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
That was brilliant. I don't hear enpugh about the nids.
Jazbo chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Nice story, very much in the spirit of 40k. I have very few minor problems however, the writing seemed somewhat choppy, it skipped from one scene to the next without much explanation, like one minute we are talking about Brother Invectman and the next Brother Tydus, it was just gave a slight feel like, "What just happened to Invectman? And who is Brother Tydus?" That is really my only qualm, otherwise the story is well written, excellent grammar and use of words, quite descriptive (minus the lack of character building) But all can be redeemed later, as you said, the story isn't finished. Keep it up, I will keep checking back.
wordbearer chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
good start. This is nicely written combat prose. if you can insert more length while maintaining the quality, do so. Your Ultramines seem in character.
Patrcik C chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
the story kicks a$$ so far and in my opinion your a good writer and should keep this story coming.

peace,

(p.s. lookin forward to the next installment)
Lonesoldier chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
The story is well writen, very descriptive. I liked how you conveyed the characters. You stayed true to the fluff so extra points there. I would definatly life to see this become a full story.
Sojourner84 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I guess since I am the one who talked you into putting your stuff online that I should be the one to start you off with comments. _ I love your descriptions. I have never played this game, but I was still taken by the detail in this short story. Good work! I think you should turn it into a full story, but I guess I'm biased when it comes to that...come on! Do it! You know you want to!

Love,