Reviews for Two Women One Soul
inu luver chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
i love it sosos much i read over and over again it was that good
cyberbird7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
o so thats so good, i love how open he is, its in his mind but still!, :P great job- ja ne
Call it Karma chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is a lovely little glimpse into the mind of Inu Yasha. What I liked about this peice is that it seems to be a calm, summery afternoon. Many people live lives that are incredibly busy, so when the chance comes to take the time to stop and smell the flowers, we take it. The group is allowed such to do so every once in a while, but Inu Yasha can't allow himself that rest. Moreover, he is plagued by a question that everyone is pressuring him to answer. It was nice to get the perspective from both sides, why he loved each woman.

The only problem, more like a slight annoyance, is that you used the phrase "Cruel twist of Fate..." a bit too often. I think that it would add to your writing if you could expand your vocabulary and phrase selections.

Next, you started off by saying, "He could still taste dirt in his mouth as he crossed his arms and leaned back against the trunk of the tree." At the end of the story, I am curious to know what Inu Yasha did to provoke Kagome to use her magic word. It was a nice way to start off because it gave off the impression that it was any normal afternoon for the companions.

Other than those two things, very nice _ two thumbs up.
Hooked-on-Ramen chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Hello I hvae read this story twice now and I owe it all to my aunt DarklessVasion. Thank you so much for an awesome fan-fic you answered exactly how i myself would answer those quewstions. My aunt and I have spent several hours discussing what we each think is going to happen. Now thanks to your fic.I have several more questions to ask myself. Thank you so very much! I do however have a favor to ask- if you could read my story, it is so depressing having only Kikyo haters read my story and I like Kikyo. Thank you again and keep up the awesome work!

~~ Hooked_On_Ramen ~~
DarklessVasion chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Wow!

You did a fantastic job and I wouldn't change it at all. You have completely put into words the complexity and driving force behind the "angst" that everyone loves about InuYasha. The torment of the soul...I was deeply moved. It's exactly the way I see it. Putting it in InuYasha's point of view was sheer Genius, keeping the actual rivalry out of it. Thank you so much for this wonderful short.

All those Kikyou 'haters' out there really need to see more episodes than Adult Swim has provided so they can see the real Kikyou. I have dubbed them: "Cartoon Network Victims"

Sorry for not getting to this for so long but I have been really distracted with all that goes on at home.
ThebigW chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
"Somehow he knew that in the end he would have neither."

That hit the nail on the head. It's sad to think of InuYasha having a fatalist viewpoint in life, but this is probably the closest thing to the truth for him. There is another piece to his puzzle that's been bugging me and perhaps the review section isn't the place to expound, so I'll be brief.

In our society, there runs an undercurrent that asserts that if you are physically attractive, you will have a wonderful life. InuYasha is physically attractive, but his life is one struggle after another, both physically and emotionally. Part of the reason, I suppose, is the message of class differentiation we get from his being "only" a hanyou, but that's a whole other discussion. This disconnectedness from the ideal existence he "deserves", and the hope that he can somehow close the gap might be part of his appeal to so many.

Anyway, enough of my babbling. Your stories always have such depth as to inspire rumination - thanks for writing this.

W.
Crystal Echoes chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I absolutely love it. There is not much else than that.

The storyline of Inuyasha runs deeper than just a half demon trying to save the world. There are plots within plots, darkness in the shadows. And the choices Inuaysha has to make is one of them.

In the later episodes he decides to join Kikyou in hell when Narkau wants to kill her by stealing her souls around the area. A stupid move mind you but a choice none the less.

Many will disagree with this statement but there are some men that are very deep thinkers. But most are prone to irrationality and they either blurt out whatever without thinking twice or do things that knowingly would hurt.

Back to the story. Wonderful one shot. I know its hard to write one and restrain yourself from continuing it.

Other than that you do a beautiful job. Way to go!

-Crystal Echoes
Siren Duveil chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Man. Man man man. I really like your stories. As much as I'd like for you to UPDATE YOUR OTHER ONE, this story must go on as well.
Master Sanosa chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Interesting. Truly interesting. I could never think something like this up. Genious. Sanosa loven it.
davininiia chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Interesting story, although it feels a little unfinished. You may want to fix a couple of typos here and there, and maybe work through your thoughts a little bit more because in places it seems a little choppy. I do like the idea behind the whole story though.
weird0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I like this fic, it's great! Keep writing other fics!
CriscoKittie chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Man, I really thought he was going to make a decision, but I like the way it ended. Really good! I hope you write more in the future!