Reviews for Elemental Prophecies
fading shadow chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
You're nuts... but it makes the story a lot more interesting.
Okclacelover04 chapter 29 . 6/20/2017
Poor Tzal
I'mJustMe-PlainOl'V chapter 31 . 12/8/2012
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! It was probably forever ago by now, but I read the author's note and saw that it had been your birthday, and figured I'd say that... Amazing story, by the way! :D Tzal is awesome...
AlannaLeFeauMalfoy chapter 35 . 6/16/2012
So I've made it through yet another of your fantastic stories! Wonderful story NV, keep writing, I enjoy it!
Genny1234 chapter 29 . 3/25/2012
Yes! I have finally figured out Even and Evelyn! She is Ginny daughter and Even is her daughters husband in three future :) awesome story by the way :)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 35 . 11/11/2011
Damn, this is the first time I've read a story from you that's actually been completed. *goes into shock* But I had to read the whole entire story from the beginning to refresh my memory of what happened :) But I love the chapter! And I'm excited to read part 2! Hopefully you'll update it soon lol

Julie :)
ArcadiaRousseau chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
I love it. You should make a sequel.
MrsJasperHale18 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Hi sorry to say but this story is actual crap! It hasn't got a good structure and it keeps switching from present tense to past which is really annoying. As an english student I know a fair amount about structure and your is crap. Also it's too over the top. It took only 5 chapters for Draco to go from hatin Ginny to being madly in love with her which is silly because its only been like 10 days max!

Please go over this and re do it because it needs some serious work!

Kind Regards

MrsJasperHale18
wickedlover87 chapter 35 . 10/31/2011
Awww that was such a cute chapter. Loved it! Can't wait til you start part 2 or ooh even another chapter of the vampiress & the veelan. Anyways, amazing job like always!
Ezriella chapter 35 . 10/30/2011
great ending :D
DragonsDreamer chapter 35 . 10/30/2011
Thank you for completing the story, like you I thought it would never be done. Over I like you ending and part of me is wishing for a sequel or for the story to have not ended. However, I am not sure where you could have gone with it that you had no cover in the story is some shape or form already. Thank you for the amzing reading experience. I look forward to reading more of your work.
AirmidM chapter 35 . 10/30/2011
Ohhh what a lovely ending! I am going to miss the updates (and Tzal's antics!)
hatebelow chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
She explained how to hug a person and Draco responded quickly. Favorite line in the whole fic. Just beautiful simple elegance. I adore this chapter. Can not wait to keep reading.
hatebelow chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Your story's are always so creative. This is a new take on the "Ginny is being abused" cliche. I love her interactive wand. That is a new idea. I dont think I have yet to see that before and I love the direction this story is taking. I did not love this chapter though. usually your works are highly descriptive but this chapter just felt informative like you had a set of information that you knew you had to give in this chapter and you just listed it. The letter that Draco and Ginny received could have been done a little better. I dont see an ancient letter just be listed like that. The powers they receive though are pretty exciting and I can't wait for them to be fully utilized.
DragonsDreamer chapter 34 . 12/24/2010
I like what you have, but you are right this chapter is not as long as the others. So long as you are posting chapters to the story, I am happy about your progess no matter the length.

I do feel bad for Tral because he was only trying to help Ginny and Draco. When those two are feeling better they had better say thank you. And I want to here more about Jayde and what is happening with her being in Sylinern now.