Reviews for Elemental Prophecies
fading shadow chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
You're nuts... but it makes the story a lot more interesting.
Okclacelover04 chapter 29 . 6/20/2017
Poor Tzal
I'mJustMe-PlainOl'V chapter 31 . 12/8/2012
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! It was probably forever ago by now, but I read the author's note and saw that it had been your birthday, and figured I'd say that... Amazing story, by the way! :D Tzal is awesome...
AlannaLeFeauMalfoy chapter 35 . 6/16/2012
So I've made it through yet another of your fantastic stories! Wonderful story NV, keep writing, I enjoy it!
Genny1234 chapter 29 . 3/25/2012
Yes! I have finally figured out Even and Evelyn! She is Ginny daughter and Even is her daughters husband in three future :) awesome story by the way :)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 35 . 11/11/2011
Damn, this is the first time I've read a story from you that's actually been completed. *goes into shock* But I had to read the whole entire story from the beginning to refresh my memory of what happened :) But I love the chapter! And I'm excited to read part 2! Hopefully you'll update it soon lol

Julie :)
ArcadiaRousseau chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
I love it. You should make a sequel.
wickedlover87 chapter 35 . 10/31/2011
Awww that was such a cute chapter. Loved it! Can't wait til you start part 2 or ooh even another chapter of the vampiress & the veelan. Anyways, amazing job like always!
Ezriella chapter 35 . 10/30/2011
great ending :D
DragonsDreamer chapter 35 . 10/30/2011
Thank you for completing the story, like you I thought it would never be done. Over I like you ending and part of me is wishing for a sequel or for the story to have not ended. However, I am not sure where you could have gone with it that you had no cover in the story is some shape or form already. Thank you for the amzing reading experience. I look forward to reading more of your work.
AirmidM chapter 35 . 10/30/2011
Ohhh what a lovely ending! I am going to miss the updates (and Tzal's antics!)
hatebelow chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
She explained how to hug a person and Draco responded quickly. Favorite line in the whole fic. Just beautiful simple elegance. I adore this chapter. Can not wait to keep reading.
hatebelow chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Your story's are always so creative. This is a new take on the "Ginny is being abused" cliche. I love her interactive wand. That is a new idea. I dont think I have yet to see that before and I love the direction this story is taking. I did not love this chapter though. usually your works are highly descriptive but this chapter just felt informative like you had a set of information that you knew you had to give in this chapter and you just listed it. The letter that Draco and Ginny received could have been done a little better. I dont see an ancient letter just be listed like that. The powers they receive though are pretty exciting and I can't wait for them to be fully utilized.
DragonsDreamer chapter 34 . 12/24/2010
I like what you have, but you are right this chapter is not as long as the others. So long as you are posting chapters to the story, I am happy about your progess no matter the length.

I do feel bad for Tral because he was only trying to help Ginny and Draco. When those two are feeling better they had better say thank you. And I want to here more about Jayde and what is happening with her being in Sylinern now.
wickedlover87 chapter 34 . 12/21/2010
The chapter is great lol as always. So is it possible for a chapter for your vampire and the vampiress story before Christmas? Oh pretty please with a cherry on top? You should feel special lol I've never actually begged for a chapter for a specific story. You are my all time fav author, lol your stories could keep me entertained for months and the crazy thing is, its true!