Reviews for A Flower in the Eyes of Another
Team Magma 4Ever chapter 14 . 3/26
Even though I'm more of a Magma fan, I agree with Aqua's beliefs and what they want the world to be. I can tell you're an Aqua fan and that you've probably played Omega Ruby.

I love the story so far. You're a good writter. Please continue writting this awesome story of yours. Can't wait for the next exciting chapter!
TheFireStar chapter 1 . 2/4
one of the best pokemon fanfic i have read
Lazy Mew chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
Waah...she's so lucky to have such good guys around her! I like this story! Please continue, Miss Karania!
David chapter 13 . 8/14/2005
Another Great Chapter its cool she she got a whole new set of pokemon. Hope she gets better. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Typhlogirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Typhlogirl: Hm...interesting story, but your style of writing isn't really my kinda thing. A little soppy. For some reason, i really dislike your main character. I don't know why, i just do. Hm.

Micheal the Typhlosion: Wow. Nice review genius. I dont know why i just do. Idiot.

Typhlogirl: *whacks Micheal*
Sara Rikara chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
awesome story. keep it up, but sorry, 'cause i'd rather side with Team Magma and beat Team Aqua
Goku4life chapter 12 . 4/16/2005
Great Chapter please continue.
Story Weaver1 chapter 12 . 4/12/2005
I hope there's fluff in the next few chapters.
Story Weaver1 chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
This story is being drawn out, it's not really fun to read. If the tornado is all part of your master plan, you can just ignore this.
david chapter 11 . 2/23/2005
Cool a chapter. please update soon.
Story Weaver1 chapter 10 . 1/31/2005
This was a pretty sweet chapter. The stuffed animal part was cute.
Goku4life chapter 10 . 1/28/2005
AW That was a great chapter. Keep up the great work.
David chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
Man Arinia is sick. I hope she gets better soon. Great chapter Update soon.
Goku4life chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
This story is getting better and better. Please Update soon.
jadesshadow chapter 8 . 12/22/2004