Reviews for a million doors
oh my god this broke my heart :(
ygggdrasil chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Add me to the list of people whose hearts were f-ed (can I curse in a review? not sure lol) in the process of reading this. I really enjoyed all the metaphors that flowed with the rest of your writing, it's hard to use them without sounding cheesy but I think yours really captured a lot of emotion and made this a really successful (and super painful wtf) story. Thanks for writing this, it'll honestly be in my head for a while.
randomosity69 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This was so goddamn beautiful. Shikamaru and Ino could not have been more in character. I know t was supposed to be realistic, but every time I reach a sad ending a part of me seems to die.

You're very, very talented - keep writing.
halehart chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Utterly brilliant. I badly wished you'd do more ShikaIno fanfics. This one is a masterpiece!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU MESSED ME UP SO BAD
Diverie chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Aww. I honestly cried while reading this. You write in a way that sends goosebumps to my skin and made me actually feel the pain of the characters. Amazing!
S chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Splashing hopelessly in my puddle of tears over here.
Too wonderful, too heartbreaking...
Fantastically woven tale.
melisha0209 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
the ending was really sad but what a lovely story..watching naruto, shika just strikes to me as the person who cares the most for her,,i wish for a lovely ending for them though in the manga... looking forward to reading more of your stories...
guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
wow this brought out a lot of feels. I hope you're still around to write more! I'm usually a ShikaTema fan but this fic really made me like shikaino ) So sad and so heartwarming. I might have shed a tear or two. This is so perfect. Please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
that was amazing. wow.

i've definitely read other shikaino fics where shikamaru gives complete and irrevocable support to ino, but this one really takes the cake. the last line was just a great way to bring things full circle and i pride you on not just focusing on ino's dilemma, but shikamaru's thoughts as well.

subtle and lovely, great job.
onceuponabloodynight chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is so sad... but it is also amazingly written that I just had to wipe the tears away and continue reading... gwarsh! And it's almost midnight here... why did you do this to me? But I really love it! No matter how bittersweet it is...
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Son of a... Freaking feels are everywhere now! This is so sad so happy and so UGH! Too early for these confusing emotions, but gosh darn it you've made this story flow so wonderfully.
Beautiful and tragic.
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
no matter how many times I read this story, it still pierces my heart with sadness.. DX
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
so amazing, in that bittersweet kinda way that you can't help but just simply love. you very realistically took the angsty essence of shikamaru and ino's relationship and wrote a beautiful little story with it :)
izzy825 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is so sad, I criedd :( well written, good job.