Reviews for One Hundred
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Wonderfully written. I very much enjoyed it.
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love the counting. That really draw me in and added a certian flow and feel to the story.

And I liked Ryou and Bakura's banter, that was neat to read. Ryou kinda sounds like me when I am tired, can't stay on a single topic for more than a second.
Hatsuka Bakura chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I'm not generally a big fan a fluff, but I have to say, this is very well written. I've never seen any thing like this before. It's not yaoi, but it's not the other typical type of Ryo Bakura fanfiction, either. I love it. I could really feel what the characters were feeling. Not shallow, but deeply.

This brings out Yami no Bakura's probably true feelings on being stuck in the modern world, and Ryo's loneliness and how much he misses his family. It almost made me cry, it was so touching. _
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hell yeah, you get a review! That was amazing! It almost made me cry, and I don't usually cry at fics unless they are REALLY good - as in about 2 out of the hundreds that I've read. Bakura seemed kinda vulnerable. I like it. I also like the thing you did with the counting. I've always imagined Ryou to be a little OCD, and that captured it perfectly.

Anyways, this is getting favourited too, as are you. Loving your writing, even though I'm so late to discover it!
honorableshadow chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
There aren't that many good Bakura/Ryou fanfics out there, I'm glad this isn't one of them. Great job! :D Made me happy
UndergroundSoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
LOVE IT! It's perfectly, exactly Bakurae-sounding, right down to the JealousofAmane!Bakura. Can i say YOU ARE A GENIUS.
laSoldier chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was really cute! _ I hope you write more BakuraxRyou fics!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Aw! *shrieks at them* I love it, it's beautiful, it flows, it's perfect beyond meaning.

... *has no followup to that*
Vamp468 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
They have so many problem, but it's lovely that the can just forget about them and be fluffy everyonce and awhile... It make me smile. Awesome story.
palesadpuppet chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow, VERY nice work. I like how it comes full circle with the counting... interesting and cute ending. I like your style of fluff- adorable but intriguing at the same time.

Three thumbs up, yes.
Me-la Kenzu Chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh wow! That was bloody awesome. That story was so good, I have no need to read anything else. I'm getting off the internet after this! I love the references, i loved Bakura's pissy attitude; and most of all, I loved Ryou's passiveness! This is my number fav. fluff story ever! ah...before I forget. I liked how you almost made the kiss scenes like a poem. Phrases...they were perfect. I think I liked/loved that the most.
silverscissors chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Whee!
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
First of all, let me say that this is well-done. Very well done. I did enjoy it.

...Well, the second thing I was going to say was normally it's polite to put a shonen-ai warning (since some people try to avoid those things), but I guess that would sort of spoil the ending. So you can probably disregard this paragraph, ne...

And man does Bakura have a foul mouth...
paniwi NLI chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
you are absolutely among the best writers I've ever seen, you're writing is indescribable...so deep and yet with that comedy, I liked the whole counting to 100 thing.
The Freak in the Shadows chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Aw! That is SO cute! You should write another story like this, it's written very good.