Reviews for Cold Christmas Night
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
KISS HER DUDE!
hochmodel chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
liked it. very cute. BUT DON'T U EVER SAY CHRISTMAS IS POINTLESS AGAIN!
Heart's Murmur chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I love the way you write! I love these one shots and I think that you should come up with at least one long ficcy for all your fans out here just sitting at their computers! If not I just might to grab my torch and pitch-fork! Ok jk and it wasn't that funny to begin with so sorry!
cupcakies chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Cute cute cute! (and fluffy!)
sxiz chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Kyute! _ kyutekyutekyutekyute! I'm thinking of writing my own Christmas ficcie, with Terra back(why not? n.n) and Titans East over for a visit. But I'll hold off until later, mainly because I'm fresh out of ideas now :(
thefollyofmolly chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Mabey you should make them kiss on the lips P I know all my spoiled needs *rolls eyes*
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
You were supose to make it lovey dovey!
LadyMoonfire chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
KAWAII! I have a huge grin on my face right now This is an awesome piece of fluff!

Moonfire
superdave chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
“Will you all stop STARING at me!
Trickster's-Advocate chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
That's so sweet! Ten again!
meaisha Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Hi! I reviewed!

Ok, to put it simply, I really liked your story. Robin's reactions and embarassment were really fitting, like they were in the real T.V. show. He never seems to want to admit to liking Starfire! Darn him!

Ahem. Yes, I very much liked your story! -Goes off to review and read others-
Silvy chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
thats it? make a sequel please its very good i congradulate u on making a very impresive story
twenty-one hax chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
*Dies of cuteness* Wow! That was really cute! _ I was kind of expecting/waiting for a kiss ._. But it would have been kind of out of character for Star, (from what I know _ ) and I loved it just the same! I don't read many Teen Titan fics, and I don't know much about it .-. But I'm very happy I read this one!

Keep up the great work!

~Countess Zephyr Pocky
Spoonvonstup chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Yay! _ That was just perfect! The end..you could have ended it with a kiss or something equally..I don't know..rushed. But that was just perfect. And so in character.

yay!
RebelRikki chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Gr! *Whines* I was waiting for the kiss! Very well written, anyway, even if it didn't progress as far as I had hoped. It was sweet enough to make my teeth hurt, and I like that.

Your disclaimer made me laugh, but I think that is all Teen Titans episodes were this fluffy, I'd like them even more. Great job!