Reviews for Broken
Malzie X5-892 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Love it. If only they actually did somethin like that for the show or got them back together maybe it wouldnt have been Xed.
huntress k chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Great song fic

i loved bastard's music vid to this song
ML Only chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Hey, I just came across this! I hated H/G too - and I hated the ending with Alec as well! So I'm happy to read a different H/G ending. You've written some really good emotions here. I liked it! Thanks:)
Fair Cate chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Perfect! Sometimes we all need a smut fest!

idlehands452 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
excellent work! i was needing a bit of shippery goodness to make my day better and that really helped. sure wish it had happened that way on the show, you're not the only one who cried. keep up the awesome work!
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
this ain't exactly a smut fest, but it's definitely angst-ridden! i've been thinking about doing a music vid to this song, so now i'll have to check out bastardx5's one...

i agree that this would have been a much better ending to HG, looking forward to reading more of your fics!
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
ur is sappy... btu sometimes, i'm in the modd for sappy. and this was just what the doctor ordered.

one question: you know the person that you said inspired you to write independent, jadetessier... is she still writing summer fling... is she still writing at all?
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
i love the song broken! this fic was awesome.

sappy yes, but just what i needed.

Aerie chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This is a sweet story that was a pleasure to read. I really liked the way you wrapped it around the lyrics.

Maybe in between chapters of your contining story, you'll be overcome by your muse, and write us another.