Reviews for The Duel
I loved this! :)
SD chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Loved it! Thanks!
Marigold chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
Bravo! Intelligent and well-thought out.
Random Authoress chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Wow, very nicely done. Great description of the duel.
sudoku chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Another piece of your beautifully written stories, original concept plot as well. Lots of authors like to describe James's eyes apparently :) but you gave good description of him as the commodore and as the human.

Like some other reviewers said Norrington needs to do something else not only hunting, like me need to do domething else besides reading fanfic :)
hecate triformis chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
A sad conclusion that you reach here. That only the hunt should be what remains for Norrington? But it fits.

I like this story very much Mostly because of your style and the idea to the story. It is something new that I have not previously encountered here. Thank you for this.
meowbooks chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
Bravo,I enjoyed your tale!
meowbooks chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Wonderfully descripted, fast paced, and very well done.
meowbooks chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Very intriguing and quite original I might add!
Cheorl d'Arion chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Sweet, I liked it. Not much to say, just...well, it was really cool, nice job on the swordsmanship, sometimes th fights people write can sound a bit too false if you get my drift. Well done. -cheorl
Joanie S chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Wonderful.
mssparrington chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Gorgeous bit about the rock and the sea. I really love this story. Well thought out and nicely realized. Lots of complex ideas for a relatively short action piece.
mssparrington chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Great fight! I adore this Norrington! I really liked the implication that Port Royal is a bloodthirsty lot- tis how I see them.
mssparrington chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This is a great idea. I never quite bought the idea of Norrington giving Jack a headstart then madly rushing after him either. I love the way you write.
Laeriel chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
This is a very interesting story, about a topic I've long thought the movie could have handled better. You brought it to a nice conclusion.

I can't help thinking, though, that Norrington needs more than the Hunt to fill the void. But when will he discover this?