Reviews for Redemption of the Joker
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
dam what a good story. and it is a hard question
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
The Fuck? Batman isnt -or better: no one is truely sane. If one has to take a cure all should be forced to do so. Nice plot, nice story. :)
JACK NAIPER chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
dude this was AWSOME! it worked (i think you should have givin the "sane" joker a name, JACK is the most common because that most likley IS his name) you should write a sequal or somthing or at least write more sane joker stories these work so good
andaere chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow... this is very good. Deep, important messages, well-written, and in character (even the Joker being "sane" was in character - the way he reacted, I mean). I'm not really making much sense, so...

Great job! Toodles!
Kay-sama chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
that was really good! I liked it a lot, great job! Very good interpretation of the Joker and what he would have to deal with if he was sane...great job.
batreader chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
A clever morality play. I felt so conflicted throughout the story. My compliments.
sabrinaw chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Good story, but DAMN those people are STUPID. He's the JOKER. And they had a chance to make him SANE. And KEEP HIM that way. DUDE. He's the JOKER. He doesn't HAVE any rights! / damnit.

Still, good story though.
Kichi chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
did he really rape those 2? if thats true i'll have to stop liking him
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I'm truly impressed with the way you can get into so many heads. All of the characters are wonderfully portrayed, only acting out of character if something constituted it (in this case, the serum). The Joker's scenes with Barbara and Bruce were powerful to say the least. I also liked how you implemented the age old argument of morality vs. rights.

But what makes the stroy as great as it is would have to be the bittersweet ending. Consumed with a guilt, he commits suicide the only way he can: Allowing the Joker to return in the hopes it will kill him.
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
That was really weird...and cruel...

-Nightmare1
Knightblade chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
I'm not buying the idea that it's wrong to give an insane man a cure. We don't give out cures now because someone obviously insane doesn't want it? Woah, I feel the lacking logic here.

The entire wishy washiness of NightWing and Batman is...ugh. Totally off, IMO.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Very original idea. I don't know that the Joker was ever sane, even when he wasn't the Joker. But it was a cool idea to explore.
Kat Adams Slay chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Very good!
Mistah Js girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Wow, that was really good! So much insight, and great writing, wow that was great! i'm adding it to my favorites!