Reviews for Phantom
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
one word: cute. this story is brilliant. i"m admire your imagination.
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awesome fic. Very nicely written. Keep up the lovely work!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really liked this story! You write SYY very nicely! Great work!
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Unbelieveably touching...angsty at first, yet a happy ending, without pulling the strings... an altogether awesome fic!

this is a really short review!XD but it's the first one in a few monthes! XD it was too good to pass by without a review! XD

Riko
kalimoto chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
_ I love it, this may be one of my favorites EVER. It's so great. I really don't know of any other story like this...but I'm still fairly recent. And since your the first story like this that I've read, that means you'd be my favorite! Say YaY! D I loved it, and will never stop saying that.
Touhma-kun chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Brilliant.

I haven't read a story like this in a while. And I've missed it.

You made Seto a little OOC but I'll forgive you because maybe that's is what he's like at night. ;; You can't beat the crap out of a phantom.

I really loved this story. Very imaginative.
mamawar chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
LOVED it! And it's so...sweet! Aw, but I feel so bad for poor Seto-sama and Yami when Yami left! ::Tear:: My poor Seto-sama!
Siiarrei chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTe! Okay, it was sad too but it was sweet and cute, I really loved it!
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
wow, just... AWESOME. i luv your way of writing; very elegant, very passionate. the emotion in his fic is just amazing. i'm still trying to figure out who was uke and who was seme though... O_o that part got me confused... anyhow, this was simply a WONDERFUL story. seto/yami is my fave couple! :-p great job! i luved the story!
Princess7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
That was so good! Too bad it was a one shot!
mic1211 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
*kicks computer* Finally the things working properly again. Damn virus I tried to review this last night after I found this on your profile page but the thing broke down...again.

I've never read anyhting quite like this. It's very good. You write very original stories and they're all great.

mic
Swii chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Wow...Phantom was wonderfully written. I completely forgot how unlikely it was for them to get together...but I just loved Phantom. Amazing!
storyfreak chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I LOVE IT IT LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Oh that is definetly the best story I have read. It is even better then my sisters and she is a great writer! i loved it!
Nenya85 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hauntingly lovely. I thought the alternating narratives set up a very nice rhythm. And I liked how slowly you developed it - first them thinking about each other, then the spirit sliowly touching him - I loved it when he finally got up to Seto's lips.

Yhere were also a lot of memorable lines - like why Seto days dryly - you don't lose a phantom that easily - or when he says "I did something completely out of my nature, I begged" that was so romantic.

And I liked it when Yami asked him if he would forgive him and he said Of course not - that made me smile _
Caelistes chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
GAH! *nosebleed* Dat was berry good. *trying to stop blood flow* Write more soon!