Reviews for Like This
Bil chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
"But you're GREEN!" Absolutely loved this; McKay is his usual obnoxious and amusing self and Carson's thoughts were brilliantly written. Particularly loved the line about mocking McKay becoming a city-wide sport :) Such a fun story - thanks for writing!
Jaws chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
LOL . . . very cute, but I think it could use a little more clarity on who's talking, I found it slightly confussing . . . but other then that, very nice story . . . would like to see more ; )
nosyparker chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Very funny, very good. I like your dialogue a lot. Only one problem: Puce is a shade of pink, not green.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
LOL! Absolutely wonderful! I love this story, especially McKay's personality. Excellent job!
mermaid2bseeker chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
i loved it, "manly hunger" i loved that line from that episode. in fact i loved all that episode. in fact i love all the episodes, only four sofar. keep on writing. it was so cool. i nearly choked on my soda laughing so hard.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hilarious, especially with the McKay baiting! I think you have them both down pretty well.
Lucia Tanaka chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
*cracks up* You have THE gift. When I say The gift, I mean the ability to write banter that actually flows well. You better do more humor, for the sake of fandom. Plus, McKay's such a snarky ass, it's impossible don't to like him. And Beckett's just awesome with his ability to not want to shoot McKay for being . . . McKay.

Another cool thing; This story can be enjoyed by both the RM/CB fans and those who don't like the idea of it for the giggles. Great, great story.

I usually make habit of point out mistakes or areas for improvement in my reviews, but the only thing I'm finding wrong is how short this was. Fantastic characterization in particular.

If a category opens up in a Stargate fanfic awards site for Atlantis fics (wishwish), I'll be nominating you. Bravo, and encore!

MsDubstep chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I loved this, it was so cute!
Trekkie Lizard chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
*ROFL* I love these silly stories. Hope you add more.
A.K. Redland chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Heh... funny. I liked it! Two of my favorite characters. I was a little hesistant to click cause the "(Beckett, McKay)" almost sounded like a slash-pairing, but I am SO glad it wasn't. Cute story. :) Keep up the good work!
Robyn1212 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004*Bursts out in laughter.* Very funny! Don't really like the pairing, but it's a good friendship pairing, really. I do like the fic, though. *Rolls on the floor in laughter.*
Courtknee chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
::high fives for Beckett/McKay, the best pairing ever:: I LOVED this dynamic between them, you got the two of them really well. Weir trying to set them up - tee hee. "Christ on toast!" ::cackles:: Awesome.
aikakone chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I like these characters and so far liked them in scenes together. You've got great banter, and I hope the series acts like this. Your comments about Rodney being brilliant and knowing it and the giant phallic symbol were great.
T'Karish chapter 1 . 7/30/2004