Reviews for Batman: Father, Son and Mother
Rainbow Prism chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
FanFiction at its best! The type of story that you wish canon authors had the stones to write.
Njong chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
That is one way to explian it alright! Very toughing, that ending there. With all his friends to help again the gun. It almosty gives you a warm gushing feeling.

The Huntress1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
I read this a long while ago but never reviewed. This was fantastic, although the fact that we never learned the truth was gut-wrenching. Other than that, spectacular.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
"Bittersweet" hardly does this great story justice. Bravo!
americanzero chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
great story. i realy liked it.
Kylime chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
I like how you explored the possibilities between Mary and Bruce. People always comment on how similar Bruce and Dick are. The chance of Dick being Bruce's son is a very interesting concept. What's more, ending with the new dream gave the story a nice feeling of closure.
Peggie chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
A smashing story, I love how you portry the relationships between the charters. Well Done I want to read more of your work.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Oh, WOW. I loved the way you used both the Batman backstory and other "events" to make the story real and believable. This is one of the best stories I've seen and it's obvious you put a lot of thought into this - and it's TOTALLY possible.

Great work.