Reviews for The Greatest Treason
tepracs chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Friends: Just a Note to let you know that Seeing-spots or Jessica Lynn Syring, 40, died March 22nd 2007 at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota from an undetermined illness. She will be sorely missed.
NightEclipse chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Very good story but it is sad
Pentangle-linnon chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Fantastic! I only have time to read one today, but I'll be back!

The description of confusion, noise, smells, etc of the battle site was great. And of course I love the meeting of 'Fin and Ecthelion.
Tehta chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I do like this! It is a tightly-plotted story that moves along at a good pace. And your heroes are certainly sympathetic.
Hanna chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I think this is an engaging and well-written story. I just have one nitpick: the Silmarillion says that only Feanor and his sons took the Oath. The other Noldor who followed Feanor didn't swear it.

Besides I don't think that Feanor would search out and kill unarmed Teleri when his objective was just to get the ships, and this was already done. But I guess this is a matter of interpretation.
Wynjara chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
*sniffle*

I don't know much about this time period, so I've got to know: what exactly was the oath Glorfindel's father took?
Fair Lady Miriel chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
You have done it again. You portray emtions beautifully, and I love Glorfindel's guilt(We Glorfy torturers..hehe)Wonderful job.
Immortal-grace chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I just love this! It is awsome! ChangesGREAT!
Elfique chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
wow...very powerful fic. i love the way you used Alqualonde as a means for Glorfindel and Ecthelion to meet. the scene with feanor and maedhros is very good it shows how far the noldor really took the oath (if you get what i mean!) *thumbs up*
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
* sad sigh * That was lovely as I've told you before. You are very talented and I hope to read more of your fanfic or original works.

I love Ecthelion!

Lady of Light
Anoriel chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
*Sniff sniff* Poor Glorfi! This was a very well written chapter - the first meetings of Glorfindel and Ecthelion were powerful. I am interested to see how their friendship grows. More please! :)