Reviews for Whiskey Lullaby
Mrs.Grint13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I love that song. The story was sad, but it went perfectly well with the song.
Nix Wolfwood chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
That was so sad...stupid pretend Hermione hurting Ron...I'll kill her...and then go find myself a life for being this effected by a fanfic...but I can't help it...for I have no life...*clings* I love Braid Paisley!
undesidedcaoz chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
That was good and now I know I'm not the only one who listens to Brad piasley!
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
aw, that was so sad!
inquisitive me chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
omg! I just happen to stumble across this story and I absolutely luv it. Its so sad! but i dun think that would actually happen but its good anyway.
sprstarinfrance chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Yep, that was good, sad but good.
navywife7211 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
it was sad but i loved it. i also LOVE that song!
Bridget Shannon Erin Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow. That was a really powerful story. I liked it. That's one of my favorite songs. You did a good job! Keep it up!
moony391 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
very teary eyed, hands shaking. Beautifully written.
mandapants chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
*hysterical sobs* Hermione is evil! How could she do that to RON? This was really good and now I'm really sad!
krzy-cav-4-christ chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
aw...when I heard this song I thought "This would be a great songfic" lol...but I though of Hermione/Draco (lol probably cuz thats my fave pairing lol). But this fic is great! Good job.
really-big-HP-freak chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Are you okay? Man what a sad sad story! I know (and ull probbly hate me) that I write how I feel, are you feeling okay? I still really really liked it!
DracoMalfoylover108 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hey I really like this one shot. I mean gosh your a good writer. I love it! Keep up the good job. Feel free to check out my Harry Potter songfic. Keep up the good writing skills.. (Am I too nice?)

(DracoMalfoylover108 is my real name on here!)