Reviews for Temporary Illness
Akila E. Ferrari chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Is the vote still open? Can I vote? Can I? Can I?
If the vote is still open, I vote...both
This is getting really interseting, you should continue this fic
Myst: 2 guys 1 girl?...a..threesome?
Aki: Yup, I love Ryou x Tea x Bakura!
Shela chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
cool so epic
anon chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
!
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Wonder what will happen now that Bakura put the ring back together... Will he get his own body or will he be sealed in the ring again.

Anyways, I vote for Bakura and Anzu and Ryou! All three of them! YAY!

-Lazy Cat 44
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
PLEASE CONTACT ME WHEN THIS IS FINISHED! I AM LOVING IT ALL! YOU'RE WRITING STYLE, THE PLOT...THE HUMOUR! IT'S ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS THAT I HAVE EVER READ! WELL DONE, IT'S BLOODY FANTASTIC! PLEASE! HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER...UNLESS YOU'RE DOING EXAMS OR SOMETHING, IT'S JUST THAT I AM OFF SCHOOL AT THE MOMENT (WE'RE ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS)...
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Hahaa loved it, wonder what will happen now that bakura has his own body.
Idon'treallyusethissitesoyeah chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Poor Ryou! Every one thinks he's a crazy freak... :'(
EgyptianSoul.88 chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
hm...u should really continue this story, it was getting good.
SquirrelGirl chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
OH FOR THE LOVE OF RAW UPDATE! tee-hee, ra, it was a pun. whatever just UPDATE! please! please please please please please please please please please please! PLEASE UPDATE! story was great and you just left it at a cliff hanger like a meanie jerck face. it was a good story now UPDATE! that's it.
Good Enough chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
I hope you update soon!
Good Enough chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
cool idea!
Alexis chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
:D Bakura knows he loves her he's just to stuborn! *Votes pro-bakuraxTea/Azu) :3
nzumi chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Anzu & bakura is who Ivote for Ilove the story it's awsome
Starlight chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
ohh, please update soon. i can't wait to see what happens next. hehehe poor tea, i hope she doesn't totally freak over there being two of ryou. hehehe :) i vote for both