Reviews for 10 Things That Never Happened to Oz
skyflyte12 chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
I find these amusing... I just hope you run with the SG1 idea and make it into a story, or at least a more fleshed-out oneshot, cos that was hilarious :)
carealot chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
Really interesting snippets of different character settings using the same character through the lot. I found this to be a fascinating piece and would love to see what it would be like for you to extend it a little. Well written. Write on!
Cruel Kindness chapter 11 . 6/5/2005
lol.

I loved it all, but the best part was the 'wild monkey sex.'

Hillarious!
namjai chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
Did this happen when Oz was out wandering the world? And dropped into a time portal, but that's okay, we're not expecting realism here! :)

The ending was hilarious. Poor Remus!
namjai chapter 8 . 4/7/2005
Best part with this one: Your spot-on imitation of Scully shooting down Mulder's wild ideas! Hee!
namjai chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
Ah see, this is the Oz I know - getting frozen and just offhandedly saying, "That was cool, by the way." That was my favorite bit.
namjai chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
I'm just reading the chapters of fandoms I'm familiar with. It was so rare to see Oz "storm" I have a hard time imagining him doing so at Giles acting peculiar; nevertheless, I love the idea of Sam leaping into Giles' life!
Devilaire Mshadi chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
There has to be a way you can continue this story. That was hilarious. I like the longer ones better, but that's just cause I don't think 100 words is enough. Good luck, please write more... though it's been a while...
Suteben chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
Nice work on all this. It took me a little time to remember the quantum mirror. Nice obscure Stargate reference.
Ash chapter 11 . 7/31/2004
I have never before seen a BtVS crossed with the Chronicles of Amber. Which is one of my favorite books of all time. You rock. All of them amused me grately, ten points to Flatlander, Jr!
jezowen chapter 11 . 7/30/2004
A lot of fun! (I particularly liked the Stargate one; I don't suppose you'd be expanding that?...)