Reviews for The Princess and the Werewolf
ShadowVanHelsing chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Don't delete it! It fits in perfectly with the story!
Check my Van Helsing fanfic out. It's called Caught in Time: Castle Lamia
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
As an Indiana Jones fan, I appreciate the pulling the hat down over the eyes to go to sleep. I like!
Sam chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Hey! you may recognize me, i think i reviewed before, but you're right; Lucky lucky lucky Kate. If only... :) . lol
bria chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
i love your writing no duh! but i just noticed, Dracula is related to Anna right? Yeah, so unless he doesn't know, it's a tad bit gross that he wants (or wanted...) Anna as a bride...and by tad i mean big time gross...anyway, please write more fics!
Simoman chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Great story so far, update soon!
Kairi's-twin chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Hmm... interesting. I really like this. I agree when they kissed in the movie it didn't seem like the first time. this fic is a nice little filler for that time gap. Good Job.

Kairi's Twin
Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
11, whoa!

Cool ending!
Vote14Caskett chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
great chapter!
JKitty chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hey there kid! I love this story! But I still have other favorites, you know... Keep on writing them because I check them out! Oh, and you better bring me your other fic you're working on to me so I can read it! I've been waiting forever!
LadyValerious chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Cool story! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it...So cute. OMG what's so weird is I wrote a story w/similar ideas (Anna/Gabriel after the ball, etc.) before I read this and now I see that someone else had them too! Which is good, I think, cuz you can see other ppl's perspectives and stuff even when they're almost completely different...anyways, good job! I'm off to read more of your work. I love fluff, lol...Whitney
xAmanda chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Aw, this is soo sweet.

Did she really smack her head 11 times? wow :

Update soon?

x Anna
Vampyric Lycan chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Aww this is so cute! You rock and are so on the Fav list!

Peace, Princess Anna V.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
priceless. i like your fics better than i liked the book. (the guy's writing style bugged me)

fav lines:

"Do you have a first name Mr. Van Helsing?"

"It's not a sin to play match-maker is it?"

sweet. i'm adding u to my favorite author's list
KillerKitty16 chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
o this is so good! update soon please!
Ms.Wolfwood chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
That was really sweet. I hope you continue.