Reviews for The Princess and the Werewolf
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
As an Indiana Jones fan, I appreciate the pulling the hat down over the eyes to go to sleep. I like!
Sam chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Hey! you may recognize me, i think i reviewed before, but you're right; Lucky lucky lucky Kate. If only... :) . lol
bria chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
i love your writing no duh! but i just noticed, Dracula is related to Anna right? Yeah, so unless he doesn't know, it's a tad bit gross that he wants (or wanted...) Anna as a bride...and by tad i mean big time gross...anyway, please write more fics!
Simoman chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Great story so far, update soon!
Kairi's-twin chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Hmm... interesting. I really like this. I agree when they kissed in the movie it didn't seem like the first time. this fic is a nice little filler for that time gap. Good Job.

Kairi's Twin
Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
11, whoa!

Cool ending!
Vote14Caskett chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
great chapter!
JKitty chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hey there kid! I love this story! But I still have other favorites, you know... Keep on writing them because I check them out! Oh, and you better bring me your other fic you're working on to me so I can read it! I've been waiting forever!
LadyValerious chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Cool story! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it...So cute. OMG what's so weird is I wrote a story w/similar ideas (Anna/Gabriel after the ball, etc.) before I read this and now I see that someone else had them too! Which is good, I think, cuz you can see other ppl's perspectives and stuff even when they're almost completely different...anyways, good job! I'm off to read more of your work. I love fluff, lol...Whitney
xAmanda chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Aw, this is soo sweet.

Did she really smack her head 11 times? wow :

Update soon?

x Anna
Vampyric Lycan chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Aww this is so cute! You rock and are so on the Fav list!

Peace, Princess Anna V.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
priceless. i like your fics better than i liked the book. (the guy's writing style bugged me)

fav lines:

"Do you have a first name Mr. Van Helsing?"

"It's not a sin to play match-maker is it?"

sweet. i'm adding u to my favorite author's list
KillerKitty16 chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
o this is so good! update soon please!
Ms.Wolfwood chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
That was really sweet. I hope you continue.
knuffelinchen chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wow, this was just sweet. It's a really good story.

Should you write more? Well what to say?

Actually I liked your ending and I think you would somehow destroy the atmosphere you created if you went on at this point. But of course it's your decision. If you don't want to go on there you should definitely write on in the Van Helsing section.

CU