Reviews for Wally and Kyle: Two Friends
broken and forgotten chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I liked it, especially the part where Kyle was describing the Waynes ;)
MeShelly chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Very nice insight into some members of JLA. My favorite was Batman's mug, and the last few paragraphs about Kyle in respect to other members of the League. I really enjoyed this piece. :)

ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That was good. I liked it.
Tim chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I liked that. Ithad the right mood all teh way in, and your dialog doesn't come across as forced. Something a lot of people have difficulty in. Good job... and I'd personally like to have a nude autographed picture of Jade, myself.
ReedStoppable chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Great story. The characters were dead on, and I loved the part where Kyle was talking about Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson...hilarious.
avitable chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I love this - the humor is dead-on and I laugh every time I read it. This would make a great comic, too.
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
OOh very good! Do write more, please! I love The Flash but there aren't many stories of him. Great job on this, you really did a good job capturing the different personalities, and traits of the two characters. Well done!
Daibhid Ceannaideach chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Brilliant! I love theses characterisation peices, especially when the characters are spot on. I love the way Wally plays on Kyle's lack of knowledge about the Bat-family ("I think she's dating Dick Grayson." "Very funny, jerk.") and then the bits about Hal and Barry were very nice as well?

Question: Who has Wally heard about Huntress being a "tiger in the sack" from? Dick's not the type to tell, and I don't think they ever got that far, anyway. Is he just making it up?
BlueSkyScribe chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Wow, great story, perfect characterization! Hope to see more! :)
RazeByFire chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Great read. Just two buddies hanging out and talking about... stuff. It all seemed to flow together well.

PS- I'd love to see a sequel in which Batman and the others find out just what Kyle and Wally were accessing!
Mystik Seasons chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I loved it! Nude pictures, eh? Hehe...that really helped me understand the personalities of the characters as well as DC Comics could do...keep it up!
Charles Xavier chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Pretty good.
Dave Avitabile chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Wow...awesome piece. Great pacing, excellent attention to detail and history. DC should hire you and make this into a comic. Shows once again you don't need the action to make these characters come alive.
me chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
That was a really good story. It had great characterization. I give it a 10
Gnomish Librarian chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Excellent I can see the both of them having that conversation.