Reviews for Timeless
Danielle Winters chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Beautiful! I wish for more Houki/Hotohori fics!
Izumi Sarashina chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Beautifully written. Your words just flow smoothly. I actually really like Houki and I cried while reading this. Great job.
E.L. Ash chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This is great! I've always liked the Hotohori/Houki pairing, this is really nice!
LadyVisionary chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Oh, I loved this! It made me cry! It was so sad and so beautiful! Thank you!
Vylette Satine chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Very beautiful... One of the best HotohorixHouki fics I've ever read...
fumi chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
aw... it's so sweet and so well written! i love it!
Asteria chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
peacock blue eyes chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Oh my god...that was beautiful. Tear. Great job! HoukixHotohori rox! _
methodic madness chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Yay! A Hotohori/Houki fic! There aren't nearly enough of those out there. And you wrote it from Houki's POV - another yay! She is generally such an overlooked and underused character. After reading Raye's comment, I'd have to say H/H is my FY OTP too. :)

Anyway, this story was sweet. I personally don't think it needs another chapter or anything. I will be checking out your H/H/T story when the next chapter is out. _

Kawairosh chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Great fic_

keep up the good work!
Kate chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
This is a very well-written story, romantic and heart-felt without being mushy. Interesting retelling of events through Houki's point of view.

Like you, I support the Hotohori x Houki canon pairing, based on my own interpretations and observations. And you've done a good job of bringing those observations forward.

Well done.
Raye chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I love it! (Though that's a given, knowing my own FY OTP is Houki/Hotohori, isn't it?)

I think that the way the story is told entirely in flashback is interesting. Although it does invite expansion. It also feels like Boushin's thoughts on his mother's life at her deathbed would be a good expansion too - he does have intimate knowledge of the fact that his father truly felt love for her.

In other words - you can't stop *there*!