Reviews for Showdown in Blood Haven
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Some sort of separation between scenes would be nice, but otherwise it flows very well. Nice characterization. Overall, an excellent story.
song six chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
THIS WAS AWESOME!

I will enjoyed reading the story and recognizing certain characters from the DC world./ Of coarse, I had to look up some of them including Boston Brand.

I really enjoyed how you made Dick, Roy, and Wally. ESPECIALLY Wally, he was very silly, and I'm glad he got with Donna in the end. I enjoyed how Roy was. I loved when he called Dick Dickie! I also like how he can make a big scene. I found the part with Helena in the end to be very funny. The way you characterized Dick was very well thought out relating to the actual comics. I'm glad you had Dick and Barbara fall in love in the fic.

My favorite part in this story was when Wally had to deal with all the guards and ended up shooting everyone in the head. He made a great comic relief in this story.

You did a fantastic job creating a Wild West story with DC characters. I'm glad this was all in one page instead of multiple chapters givbing it better presentation for your length and style of writing.

Keep on writing and I'll keep on reviewing!
Agena K chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I agree with Newtonlangley. This would make a great Elseworlds.

Check on for their submissions guidelines. They buy stories written about their own characters. Be savvy though if they want to buy it have a lawyer look at the contract before you sign.
anon chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Savage rock this rocks you rock. I found this to be an enjoyable story.
Lady Aku chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I aspeseilly like all the little plays on words that you have throughout this and Wally's whole little "Hi, I'm Wally West" ALL THE TIME INCLUDING TO CRIMINALS AND THAT HE AIMS RIGHT WHEN HE"S NOT LOOKING
Anne11 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Only part way through this old story, which I'm really enjoying, but I'm also giggling at. "Hello. I'm Wally West." Was that a poke at "My name is Wally West, and I'm the fastest man alive"? It cracks me up every time I read it.
teazer chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
wow...that was just a great story...
NewtonLangly chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Excellant story. You could see this being made into a prestiege Elseworlds book. Great Job and keep up the good work.
Tim7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Your Elseworld stories kick ass.