Reviews for That Damn Hat
CopperBoom4 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I Love This 3
politicaldonkey chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
(GHA, THE WEBSITE HASN'T BEEN LETTING ME LOG ON TO MY ACCOUNT FOR WEEKS) anywho, i wrote a fanfic about luke's proposal, nd i really like your version. great job.
Krys33 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
loved the asking Rory over Richard! That was great. Good story, too. Nice job!

Krys
longlivelukeandlorelai chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was good! Very creative. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Starbuck223 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Aw, what a perfect fic! I loved it!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Loved this so much, this really was cut the wya he did it
Mel chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Brilliant, lovely, fluffy. So sweet. Please write more, you are a great writer.

Thanks
Valerina chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Big sigh and a smile on my face. I couldn't have asked for a nicer story to make ME feel better. Such a sweet snapshot and something that I can see as actually happening on the show. Loved it, and I am completely enamored of the image of Lorelai in a backwards baseball cap. Thanks!
MariaG chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
awe that was such a sweet fic! so cute that he asked for rory's permission. everything was so romantic, great job! Please update a shift in the stars soon :)
JavaAddic chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
AW that was so sweet I think I am going to cry. Good job.
JSparrowzMate13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
OMG! That was so sweet! That's how I want it to be when they get engaged on the show!
Brandy chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
awh! Good story. Good feelings :).
Lindakins chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
That was such a beautiful and touching story. It really captured the ease and naturalness of them together - with all their cute quirks and everything! I loved how you used the chuppah and even touched on the Max & Nicole issues, as it made it more realistic. And the part where Luke asked Rory for permission to propse was too sweet. Great Story! Keep on writing these awesome "flights of fancy" stories! I hope you have a better week than last!
The Other Troubadour chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Aw, I loved it. ;]
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Aw! That was such a cute fic. I can only hope that it really happens that way. *sigh* Luke and Lorelai, finally together...Thank God for ASP!