Reviews for DISCOVERED
WildKnight chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
Hey this is a good story and all, well writen. But really if your trying to mix he movie with the book on King Arthur then you should know Lancelot would NEVER betray Arthurs trust like this, i mean he dies in battle (in the movie) fighting 'a cause not his own'for the guy, whom he considers a brother practically!

No ofense here.
Jaulli Bass chapter 7 . 10/7/2004
Wow you finished! you now join the ranks of the few who can actually get there lol. props.
Mustang Gal chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
The storues pretty good. I just don't like how you've made Arthur. I like Arthur and can't imagine him being like that, but apart from that pretty good.
HikariChan chapter 7 . 9/17/2004
pheew! That was close..

sugar chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
i really liked your story and im glad you updated it :)
Adriaane chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
I love this story, but the 2 weeks between updates is unfortunately causing me to loose interest. I'm busy, too, so I understand your lack-of-time. But this is just getting a little too protracted.
szhismine chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
omg, Arthur is so mean.

I HATE HIM! lol.

eventually he'll miss his wife and Lancelot. esp. Lancelot. gr...

please continue! :)
szhismine chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
OMG!

i wonder what Arthur would decide.

hm

please keep up the excellent writing!
SpecialEditionCool chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Did you get bored and forget about this story or something? It's a pity because I really liked it.
Jesa chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Please, are you ever gunna update? The suspense is killing me!
Adriaane chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Intriguing and well-written story. The emotion in the story is presented in a very subtle way, but it's no less powerful. Please keep writing!
szhismine chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
*sniff*

i hope Lancelot and Arthur can patch things up.

or maybe something will happen to Lancelot that'll make Arthur regret the whole thing and feel guilty.

PLEASE CONTINUE!
Twitch in my eye chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
Great job on the new chapter! I'll be waiting for the next soon.
Banksie chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I think that your story is very good and i would love to see more of it. So please update soon!.

Also don't listen to reviewers like Armelle-Madeline people like that REALLY need to get a LIFE!.
TheCheat151 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Just wanted to let you know I thought this was a nice little piece, despite what your last reviewed may have thought. Sure there were some grammar gliches here and there, but as fanfic writers I don't think many of us are Shakespeare or Faulkner. If you cleaned it up a little I'd love to see you expand on it. And don't take crap like that to heart, anyone who has time to waste flaming someone else for something they put their heart and soul into, needs to be worrying about their own issues no matter how great they think they write.