Reviews for Continuity Error
ggit13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
you really were a genius to come up with this, you know

only alittle different form real :)
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
...'Perfect' continuity?

...i wonder where this story would go...if you actually would continue it (I've noticed you haven't written anything since 2004. which is 3-4 years ago...so I guess this shall not be continued...or any other stories shall be written...darn.)
merfeep chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
AIE!

This has the makings of my FAVORITE STORY EVAR except... it hasn't been updated since '04.

TT_TT

If this story is dead then OH TEH TRAGEDY.

... Please update?

Or show that you're alive and twitching?
Beboots chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Ooh... I LOVE Alternate Universes! :D Especially those in which Itachi doesn't kill the clan, but still remains "in-character", and you've managed to do both! _ Awesome!

The first bit, with Naruto trying not to cry was very touching. I also like how the Sandaime manipulated Itachi - he's not considered the strongest ninja in Konoha for nothing! _

I'm looking forward to seeing how this story pans out! I'm sure that Itachi will get more involved; he's got too much professional pride to simply designate everything to Iruka!

So please, update again soon! Rock on, and keep up the good work!
brjosk chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Looking forward to its continuation
Susan009 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Great start. I would like to see it finished. Update please. Thanks.
Prascal chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
But...but..! I WANT more!

I don't care if you never finish, 'cuz I never finish eighter, but...PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Please...?
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Though you warn that you never finish anything..I keep hoping you will, because you're a great writer and this has the beginning of a great story.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Very interesting concept and start for an AU, although an uncomplete thought from what is posted. While it would need more to form a solid opinion on the story itself, the quality of description and writing is very good.
H.E. Gray chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Nice story - well written. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)
sadfru chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
The 'monster' and the 'monster' (differing emphasis) together, Kami have mercy on those with souls...and raman :)
YetAnotherCatgirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
...this sounds fascinating... as well as a lot of work. (You're deviating from the storyline so early you could technically re-characterize everybody!)

Good luck; I hope you continue the story.
Calendar chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I've read this first chapter over and over again, and I love it more and more each time I read it. Time hasn't diminished my wish to see more of this fic.

I particularly love how Naruto is only conscious in that first short scene, but you manage to characterize him so perfectly and make the reader feel his pain so acutely. With that last line, I always want to cry with him. He tries to be so strong, but it has to be so very hard.

I was hoping to ask how the writing for this is coming along. I check your profile every so often, but it hasn't been updated since September, and the status information for this story hasn't changed in even longer. Like I said, I'm perfectly happy to wait however long it takes, even for just one more chapter! But with the new messaging system, I thought I'd ask. Hopefully this doesn't seem terribly rude!
Izzy chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This peaks my interest... too bad you have that habit of not finishing anything. I would've liked to have read this a great deal.
GSYH chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
/Geno Calamari is out to… looks like it's dinner./

Isn't Calamari the name for fried squid rings? _

I love this story, because Itachi did have his flashes of humanity early in the flashbacks, the turns that could have been taken, hm.

I mean, Naruto reformed Gaara, whose only purpose before was to kill anyone who isn't him, and Neji, the "your fate is to die" dude.