Reviews for I Shouldn't Still Love You or Tell You That
HottPinkNailsItsBarbiee chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
This was a really good story! And I can tell you like matured as an author as you wrote this! Towards the end everything flowed so well, and I dont have any complaints! I really enjoyed reading this!
HottPinkNailsItsBarbiee chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Yeah okaaaay for that last ch. I sent my review before I even finished the chapter.. but yeah you kind of switched pov's like a lot... it went from "she did this.." to "I did this.." Its like sooo confusing but you write soooo freaking well that the way you write & tell a story, makes up for it! All I can say is wooooork on itttt lol.

& Awww I liked this chapter! It flowed extremely well! Have you ever read the book My So called Life? Its just like the show... but reading it.. this little dance scene w/ Brian's rejection reminds me of that part.. or the episode of the dance where Angela asked him to dance haha.
HottPinkNailsItsBarbiee chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
okay I just realized you already finished this story, Im dumb lol. But I kind of noticed it again.. it went from Rosalie walking in the hall getting annoyed with Brian.. to her randomly being in art messing w/ paint? Its like, you just need to make your transitions flow better.. and even though you're done with this story, maybe you could use my advice on any new ones.

Its like you are a great writer, you really are but those transitions kind of just throw me off? If you know what I mean? I have the same problem, you just have to idk, work on it lol.
HottPinkNailsItsBarbiee chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
You write really well & the story pulls the reader in..

but some things are a little confusing.. like I thought Rosalie was a Rosalita. You switched from first person to third...

& idk in just a single chapter things are very fast paced. Like one minute Rosalie/Rosalita is asking to drive the car..then Angela comes out of nowhere.. then Jordan's kissing her..

Dont get me wrong, this is good, but idk you could work on your transitions from like one subject to another...? If that makes sense...?
HottPinkNailsItsBarbiee chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was really good! I could see Angela being like how you characterized her.. the only problem, is all the "likes" you had.

I realize everyone says "like" a lot in My so Called Life, but its really distracting with how many you put in one sentence.
celena murdock chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Ugh ... "like" in EVERY SINGLE sentence? I'm actually FROM the Valley, and I've never met anyone who used "like" so much.
worldbuiltfortwo chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
Love the story, you wrote the last scene really well! Looking forward to next update!
Trish chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
I wish you hadn't opened the story by letting us know Angela is leaving and Rosa is taking over her life... it's like trudging toward the most awful and depressing inevitability.

On the other hand, I really like the creativity and am interested to see where it goes. Please write more.
mariondavis chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
FINALLY. You updated you had no idea how many times I reread this fiction. The thing I love about this is that Your not making Angela into a doormat. Your giving a clue that she can get past Jordan. However I'm disgusted with both Rosa and her mother. They're both flossies. I guess that's what you call like mother like daughter.

They both deserve Graham and Jordan. This Jordan is up to no good he need saving but he needs to grow up.
mardijo chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
really enjoying this, cant wait for more
anna42hmr chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
good chapter, please write more soon
anna42hmr chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
great story, please update it i would love to read how it turns out
ILuvMscl20 chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
this is really good! please update!
lughnasadhfirecat chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I love this story and your other My So-Called Life story. You should update them both ( that is if you haven't given up on them and if you have I hope you reconsider ). Well anyway my complimets your a great writer.
Cathy101 chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
This is pretty good so far but you say 'like' in story is way, way, way to much and it's really annoying. Yes they do say 'like' lots in the show but i would take out about half the 'likes' in this chapter. But other then that I do like it.