Reviews for Washing the dishes
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
-Laughs out loud like a maniac- Oh, you're just SO good! Hehehahaha! LOVE IT!
Hiddendemon666 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
thats pretty entertaining. haha i love it. It's not to yaoi, but it's still naughty. you're pretty good at this. OH i'm making a CHALLENGE to any one who writes fanfics for one piece. my computer is an a$$ so i can't write these online. any way challenge is, What happens when Nami takes Zoro's payment out of, well lets just say not cash. Be creative. to make it harder, Yaoi with ZoSan, and no sex with Nami. Hahah, bet you can't do it and make me like it. OH and for you people who say Sanzo, thats wrong because Sanji is the bitch, and so hes last. duh. any way. i shall return with more challenges. i rock. I'll be looking for this story.
jade-blue chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
finally a decent Zoro/Sanji _ *cries with happiness* and it was more than decent, it was great.
mangoleaf chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This is hot and sweet and ZoSan is my favorite.

And the last bit...Nami is the goddess.

I hope you write more in the future._
Lady Geuna chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Ah, how I love Nami most of the time in these Zosan fics. She's so very cunny and OH so smart. _ I'd totally love to see her log a little bit farther down the road.

Omni-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Had this been a scene in a very average anime, there would be pink soap bubbles and sparkles in the background as the two pirates looked passionat.. okay, we'll stop.

OH! My! That is so the best line I have ever ever ever heard in my whole entire life!
Elnora chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
you have to continue! this isn't a one shot... ooh you haave to continue bwaah I really loved it!
Kitsune of Blood chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
OMG its so funny and good ZORO/SANGI-NESS 0.o it was cute and i liked it and yay
Graveyard chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
This story made me laugh so hard.

"And by TOTAL COINCIDENCE, Sanji's leg HAPPENED to be behind Zoro's leg."

That was very amusing, you are a great comic writer. Keep working at it!
sarah chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
ahahhaha...every single time i read this story it makes me laugh...2 meh this story is abosolutly
Black-eyed Youkai chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Cute! I liked how you added Nami at the end.
SetsunaNoroi chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Very cute! I absolutly adore S/Z stories, there the best. You making the comment about the buddles and sparkels was also very funny. I'm kinda curios though, was Nami recording the journey or Samji and Zoro's relationship? I now you said it was a one shot but I'd love it if you could make a seue; to this.

Peace Out!
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Yo! THIS WAS SWEET! hehehehehe, Zoro/Sanji rocks! Cool, sweet fic!
DeZia of Abiquiu chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Nya, how cuute! I love how Nami was documenting it all!

Zoro-luver2000 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
now THAT was cute. but why ish nami keeping a journel? ish she plotting? anyways, mesa likies P