Reviews for Higher Education
DuuuDe14 chapter 19 . 2/14
Absolutely fantastic. Good job and thank you for the story.
ninjaknow chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
Just an awesome fanfic my friend. I've read it about 3 times now and still enjoy it very much.
AHRG chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Was a good fics, tranks for writer
pinklover101 chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
I LOVE YOU! This is the best story writen for FMP, EVER! You're a genius! _
Pinklover101 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
OMIGOD! She took a bullet that was meant for Sousuke! I LOVE this story!
M-useless100 chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
so i'm reviewing this a week after i read this fic so hopefully i remember all my comments.

I'm impressed with you Dave-d since i'm assuming you're a guy and you've written an entire fic from the perspective of a woman. you did a damn fine job understanding and expressing the feminine mystique.

i only have two critiques and they're both just personal preference. My first is that Kaname's flirting isn't really flirting. It's more like she's throwing her sexuality all up in Sousuke's face (which in all honesty is part of flirting but only a portion of it). In future fics I'd still incorporate some of it because it's real and humorous, but a truly sexy woman isn't sexual; she's subtle. ;)

Secondly, while you did an admirable and authentic job at exploring Kaname's emotions I think you're character's emotional confessions were too long. Chapter after chapter of Sousuke and kaname hashing out the details of their separation wasn't totally necessary. Then again, it did make the fic stand out from others because it took the time to get into those details instead of skimming over them haphazardly. Like I said: personal preference. I've never been good at expressing emotions in stories or real life for that matter lol, so it makes sense that I don't prefer to read it.

p.s. i loved the story. great writing. great plot. loved sousuke's growing personality and Kaname's maturity. it was all so enjoyable!
Great Detective chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
Amazing story, wish I could have read it while you were writing it. 10/10
Anon chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
This was an amazing story. I am awe struck, you nailed all the characters perfectly. And you had one of the funniest endings ever.
prettyjony chapter 19 . 8/14/2010
No lie, i read this out in an hour lol! Really awesome job, one of the best FMP fanfics I read. Loved how the characters stayed in character and the ending was golden XD
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
...why didn't Kaname just get a job with Mithril or whatever organization Sousuke's in now? Her status as a Whispered (and knowledge of the Lambda Driver) should guarantee her a job pretty much wherever she wants.
purpleshinigami chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Where has the fic being hiding? I'm pretty sure I am going to read it in one sitting. So good!
IfakeoutI chapter 19 . 5/2/2010
what can i say that hasnt been said excelent job man
Kirinthor chapter 19 . 4/1/2010
an awesome story, i loved every minute of it, well done :)
Kirinthor chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
still a few chappy's left. i must say now though, this story is fantastic, it really shows the emotions souske and kaname felt and still feel for each other. it's funny when it needs to be and is incredably serious when it needs to be, the signs of a great writer :D

i'll leave another review when im finished :)
queenofsweets chapter 19 . 2/28/2009
Wondeful story. What's amazing is that the chapters got progressively more well written as they went on, this last one doesn't hold a candle to the first one. (Grammer crap and simple sentences turned into a bit more detailed, with less mistakes to none at all.) A job well done, it had me reading all night non-stop.

On top of enjoying it immensely, it was a very clever plot that allowed the reader to explore different angles of not only the relationship, but the characters. Thank you for writing an epic Sousuke/Kaname fanfic, it's just what I needed.