Reviews for Dreaming of You
cje24576 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Please please update! Don't leave it hanging like this! This is so good! I need to know what happens! Please don't give up on this! Can't wait for more!
gginsc chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
What! No update! You are evil.
Deadliest Priestess chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
YO UP DATE! DOES LEGOLAS COME BACK OR DOESN'T HE? UP DATE AND LET US KNOW ALREADY!
Iraelys chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I found the sequel. Muahahahahaha. Continue with this please! *begs* I'll bribe you with... ANYTHING. Anything you want, you can have, just please finish? Pretty please with a cherry on top and chocolate fudge? *puppy eyes*
Guest2738 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
:*( Poor Strider.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
lol. i was just talkingi about a sequal...and yet here it is. but i would wisely update soon or your house will be burning realy really soon. lol. anywayz continue the equal. i can't wait to see what happens.
Akuma Malick chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oops... It's officially a record, I haven't been on my computer for a whole week... and when I came back on, my e-mail was bombared with author alerts... 34.''

Anyway, nice first chapter! I thought you would move on to Remus and Sirius... Guess not.

Update soon! I"ll support you all the way... even if I don't really like LotR anymore... -'

Yugioh on the 13th!

Antan no kegaretate
Losing Grip chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Awesome story so far, I really like it. Update soon please!
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Sounds like Aragorn messed up big time with Legolas. I hope he gets the chance to make it up to him, but not before Legolas thoroughly tests his love. Of course, this means that you'll have to update your story as soon as possible! Your english is very good - I think you write better in english than many of those who have it as a first language.
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Aw sad!
Endless-Delirium chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
So sad, can't wait for more. And I think the first chapter is interesting.