Reviews for To Feel
The Shieldmaiden-Lady of Rohan chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
I believe in this chapter you meant to say Dumbledore instead of Voldemort in this line: “Angelina will be right along.” he told Voldemort. “Hey Ron. Glad you could make it.”

There were a few other errors. Other than that, its a great story. I see you like the name Laura.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 10 . 11/13/2004
I love this story so much!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
NIce chapter love this story.
Evilevergreen chapter 11 . 9/8/2004
Congrats on a job well done.
angeD'espoir chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
I liked it! The ending was a little weak, though...it could've done with a little more drama. But all in all, pretty good!
TheDiamondSea chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
this is a good story... i really liked it!
Evilevergreen chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter.
druidXlass chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
i really like the story but i really want fred and angelina to get together soon.
Greasy Slimeballs chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
Very good update.

Kimberly*Grace
Greasy Slimeballs chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
This is a very good chapter, but my advice is that you should try to space out the paragraphs a bit. It's all clustered together, but besides that it is a very good story. Please continue.

Kimberly*Grace
FredslilAngel chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
I thought that chapter was awesome, I think your getting out of ur writers block, it was definatly a lot less forced then the last chapter. Please. Please. Please! keep writitng!

FredslilAngel chapter 8 . 9/1/2004
its not that bad, i mean sum of ur chapters have been better, but it's still interesting. Yeah, i think it was kinda dull, and lifeless, but it helps move the story along, and i no there will b more interesting things to come, so im sticking with ya. Write more soon, and happy writing!

Starriecat chapter 8 . 9/1/2004
Yes! So you've updated!

Hmm...well, not a lot to comment on that chapter...almost a transition chapter, if it hadn't been for that letter. So all I've got to say is, keep it up and update! And it's okay that you have writer's block. Just get some more sleep if possible, and as long as the next chapter rocks amazingly, you can wait for a couple of months until you find inspiration and write! Or it doesn't have to rock, as long as it comes soon. :D Anyway, luck and love to you! All writers deserve it!
Tikvah Ariel chapter 8 . 9/1/2004
Writters block is evil. I to was a victim and had to change my entire plot in the middle of the story. Sigh.

Anyways love the chapter, an exciting dangerous mission is what we need to spice up the story. Poor George, left all alone.
FredslilAngel chapter 7 . 8/30/2004
Wow... umm... thats all i can say right now... wow, please continue righting more soon, its a great story, and i wanna c wat happens, both to Hermione's mom, between Fred and Angelina. Honestly, I think the reason ur not getting many reviews is cus u ned a better summery. Well, I'm a loyal reader, and you got my attention, so PLEASE continue writing! thankies!