Reviews for Naruto: A Feudal Fairytale
zigmas chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Is NINE YEARS enough 'time'?
zigmas chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Definitely 9000 times funnier than that banal 'Sit'.
I really had a GOOD laugh.
zigmas chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I'm VERY upset that this story won't be update ever...
michael chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
It was good
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
So um, I know you haven't updated since like, 2005, but um . . . Can I ask you to try and update? Soon?
This is amazing! I'm loving the twists you're adding. Haha! Kakashi sure is happy to have -father attached to his relation. It's hilarious. Poor Shino and Kiba. How many excuses before Hinata finally makes her way back? So Kakashi is Kaede and Naruto Inuyasha. Hinata to Kagome and Neji to Kikiyo. What about Sango and Miroku? Shippo? Is it going to be Tenten or Temari? Konahamaru as Shippo? Oh man, the possibilities are endless! I really enjoyed reading it. Haha! Oh Naruto. He really is dense. Orochimaru is Naraku, right? I mean, how can he not be. I can't wait to see what kind of past Naruto and Neji shared. Naruto never had a family and I bet Neji accepted him and treated him like one. That hurts more than being lovers will. And I'm guess that the jewel will not remain safe. *sigh* I mean, Hinata is smart. I feel like she should know better than Kagome did. I wonder what her family will say when they start to notice her improvements. And Kagome's mom knew what Kagome is up to, will Hinata's?
I really hope that you do find it in you to continue this! I'm sure there will be more hilarity in this than in Inuyasha, given the characters in Naruto are vastly more strange and out there. LOVE THIS!
CookieDemon689 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
This story started off so awesomingly AMAZING! I wished I had your mad story telling skills. I know most likely you won't continue this story but one can only hope. :)
hiNAru Aburame chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
I like this fic... TT_TT! Continue pleeeeaseeee!

Greetings! n_n
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
ok guessing you gave up huh, too bad i was really looking forward to the differences in the story. by the way really like the role you det for the characters
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
yes i do believe they are deadmen walking, quite good so far
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
i love ittttt! aww hina its ok! Naruto-Kun an ass
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
very great! lol i thought it was funny wen hina had 2 show her chest 2him llllloooooolllll
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
lovvveddddd ittttt! kakashi a little weird! great chap!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
ewww naruneji? ewwwwwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
loved it! i wanted 2 make 1 off d inu story! taha i lovvvve it! hinata is in! yay!
Sgt. Sporky chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
Hah, loved the choice of command word. That has even more potential for hilarity than 'sit' did. I've always wondered if the 'sit' command affects Inu-Yasha if Kagome says the word in our time while he's still in the past. Who's playing Sango and Miroku? It's difficult for me to sort out... Well, I hope you choose to update soon. It seems to have been six years. I love this, really hope to see it continue. Please, for the love of all that is good and holy.