Reviews for Kiss From a Rose
Lioutenant Flame chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was absolutely genius! And yes I know the story is kind of old but I just couldn't not say it!
CodyRexBeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Rofl I loved this! It was soooooooo cute!

~ComCodes~
DM-sama chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OMFG! This fanfiction...is so awesome...I MUST WORSHIP IT! *Bows*

That was just so unbelievably beautfiful and funny I don't even understand how something like this could have exsisted without my knowing! It's very rare those two geners fit together so perfectly together, but you made it possible! And all of those little snippets in the rose garden made my heart melt into to a little puddle everytime! I have never read such a great Azureshipping fanfiction and I've been looking for one for freaking EVER! It's a good thing I started working backwards or else I probably wouldn't have ever found this! THAT NOTION IS UNACCEPTABLE! D: D: To be denied such greatness...NOOOOEEZZZ!

~Reviewed, Favorited, Loved
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow! This is sooooooooooo funny! Great storyline...I liked it how there was humour in there...cause sometimes people portray Joey with no humour, just rage, and...let's just say it doesn't work for me... but you are an excellent writer, I have to say!

This is an exceptionally well written fanfic...

I give it 11/10!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great story! It was very funny!
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i loved it. :D
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hahahahaaha!

I just love your work! It's awesome! lmao! I can't believe how they went through so much and Tea and Seto were already together. (I had a sneaking suspicion in the beginning of the story that something like that was going to happen)

But the humor! I nearly killed myself while drinking my soda. Not to mention I barely missed my keyboard by a few inches when I snorted soda out of my nose. This story is dangerous!

Dangerously fabulous!
To-Remember-Me-By chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
ROFL omg, that was hilarious *wipes away tear* and so cute too! and somehow, i knew that they were together all along...great job
hippieinpink chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
that was cute
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
*Laughing head off* You are brilliant. This was hilarious and so cute.
Lady-duelist chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That was so sweet even it endded long time up the good work.I SO enjoy your fic _-
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wow. What was that...like, 40 pages on Word? And yet, I wasn't bored at all. Great job!
Kathuhrynne chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
lol! this is a very funny! up-date if possible
TAndy chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
OMG, this fic rocks! I had so much fun reading it. LOL Wow, best fic EVER!
jarjayes chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This was SO hilarious I practically peed on myself from laughing.
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »