Reviews for Kiss From a Rose
WikketKrikket chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
That was bloody brilliant! _

What more is there to say? Appart from the fact that Seto recusing a cat was hilarious...And Joey getting the mind-crush...and falling in the river...and the toilet starting to bubble while Yugi was in there...and lots of other stuff, I guess.

Loved it! It's going on my favorite stories, me think.
JenniChan chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
LOL! How cute! Loved this one. Totally. :)
Aeflid chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
*Is cracking up* I had a suspicion from the very beginning that the whole italics conversation was between Seto and Tea... and I was right _ Lol, but this was a wonderful fic! I enjoyed it immensely!
MangoesIceCream chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Oh god, oh god the fic is good and so funny but u no it's really hard to type at 3;30 in the morning.
Lita Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
BUSTED JOEY! HAHA!
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
This is one of the best, most incrediable Seto/Tea, no, make that any Yu-Gi-Oh story, I've ever read. (hehe, can you tell that I like it?)

This story is wonderful. I especially love the little snippets of the Tea/Seto conversation.

Please write lots more stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Very humorous. Good job with the twist near the end, though I kind of got it when the italic parts mentioned a kiss. (Until that point I though it was Kaiba talking with Mokuba, but then I realized that it had to be Tea, because it would be too weird otherwise.)
Here4TheParty chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I thought that was a really cute story...you did a great job on it.._

-Here4TheParty
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
one of the best tea/seto one shots i've ever read!
annettepy chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This fic is hilarious. All the stunts done by Joey, Yugi, and Mokuba really makes them look dum at the end. I must say...your story line is really good. At the end of the story I was able to piece together some of events such as Kaiba's cancellation of his 1 o'clock meeting to with Mokuba to the park...and then Tea's suddent change of mind to go with Joey and Yugi to the park after her converstation on the phone etc. I really enjoyed this fic and will be reading more of other fics written by you. Once again, Great job!
strawberrydonut chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
I stumbled upon your fic because I love reading Seto/Tea pairings. This is one of the first fics I've read in which I found myself laughing out loud because of the silly stunts of Joey, Yugi, and Mokuba. Awesome job, I really enjoyed it.
Winterwing3000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
OMG! It was the cutest, sweetest, funniest, and greatest fanfic I've read! Other than the Mash and Pop written by Azurite, of course. But I still loved it! It cracked me up when Mokuba told Seto to pluck the kitty out of the oak tree! Please please write more of this wonderful stories! I'll be reading everyone of them that you have! And full 10 for this story too!
xStarryxPiinkx chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Your story was really great! I like it a lot! Who knew they were already together! _
Super Zero Resurrected chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Ohmigod! This is the CUTEST fic I've EVER read! *clicks all of the check lists at the bottom of review fill-out*
Ana chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
This is one of the funnist fics I've ever read. I actually laughed out loud

Yami Ana-much to my annoyance