Reviews for Kiss From a Rose
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
That was really, really long. Very cute though, that was really great.
koyainuchan chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
that was absolutely adorable o you should write a prequel or sequel to this~
Celtic Rune chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
CUTE!
KonekoTsuki chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I loved it! That was great! So cute_ and I love the porta-potty incident, along with the bathhouse, absolutely hilarious! I'm highly recommending this fic!
hobbit13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I've always been a little shaky about Kaiba/Tea pairings because I could never quite see it. Kaiba never struck me as being one unable to care for anyone else. In this case, I clap and bow to your skills as a writer to make a story, even a short and full of humor one, be realistic. You have improved tremendously. *bows deeply*
Anime-2000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Whee! That was so good! I'm a fan of Tea/Seto and Tea/Yami... But I totally LOVE how authors think up different ways to set Seto and Tea up on a date or something! This was no exception! _ Great fic!
Guardian Kysra chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
_ I can't stop grinning, and the butterflies have long since taken flight in my stomach. This was beautiful and terribly WAFFy which makes it even better!

Have I told you that I love your Mokuba? and Joey? and Yugi XD Their little adventures in matchmaking were PRICELESS and everyone was totally in character ;-;

Simply fantastic!
Azurite chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Two words: Absolutely Fabulous! For starters, I never thought I'd see S/A fluff (and sheer fluff, at that!) from you, but you have done it- masterfully! Not only do you have EVERYONE beautifully in character, but you bring the story to life with rich dialogue and vivid descriptions! Definitely on my A-list- and would you be interested in posting it on 'Dragonfayth,' the S/A archive I've started? Excellent work!
Marin M chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
was just awesome! Great job -
Suheil373 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
This story was... wow. I can't find the right words to describe it. I.. There's no way in the entire world that I have ever, nor will ever read a story as good as this one. It was just... ACK! Indescribably awesome! There's no word good enough for it, so I'll just make up one: awetasrrific! Okay, a bit over the top, but I was left in awe by everything:

First of all, we all know Joey's a little doofus, and I mean that in a totally good way. You kept him in such a great character that it simply just... It was awesome.

Yugi was perfect! It was simply marvelously realistic the way he just knew that things were going to go wrong and how he was so down to earth.

And Mokuba, he's a sweetheart. The way he cared for his brother as to go to such lengths such as doing the most ridiculous things with Joey was so adorable in a way.

It simply left me bewildered how you portrayed everything. Especially how unpredictable it was that in the end everything was in vain because well, Téa and Seto were already going out. XD

The truth is I laughed.. then I laughed some more... and then I squealed until I lost my breath. It was the perfect story. So I'll just proceed to add it to favorites because there's no way I'll ever let this story go! I loved every bit of it!

Anyhoodles, sorry for the blabber, but I had to do it since there's not an actual way to describe this. It was simply the best. _ I hope you keep doing great things like this in the future, buh-byeness!
Yukikaima chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Priceless.

Gah... First, the humour was inserted perfectly, while still leaving enough hints that the targeted couple was already together.

I was laughing, and enjoyed this more than I can express. Forgive the lack of a detailed comment, this deserves far better than I give at the moment.
Moon-wolf2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hilarious. Utterly hilarious. I relly don't know who I was supposed to feel sorrier for. Well at least Seto and Tea don't have to worry about that press release. D This was a great piece. I don't normally read Yu-Gi-Oh fics but this one caught my eye and I had to. You did a great job.

Moon*wolf
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
I absolutely LOVED it! Are you going to continue it? Or was it a one-shot? Well byz
Anime-AngelWings chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
This was a really cute one-shot! You did a perfect job. I loved how the characters interacted with one another, especially Seto and Tea. I think you also got their personalities down to a 'T.' I greatly enjoyed reading this fantastic story! _
Chibiichan chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Aw... _ uh, 'darn' now i can't think of anything. 'But' i'll recomend you!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »