Reviews for Kiss From a Rose
Svelte Rose chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Oh man, that was great. Absolutely fantastic. _
Mamono chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Wai~ It worked!

The following review was written offline and thusly is very long, and very much so full of praise:

Oh. My. God. WAI~ That was *GREAT*! You don't even KNOW! How GREAT I thought it was! I absolutely ADORE It! I'm going to print it off, and keep it till my dying day. Or until I spill juice on it. In that case, I'll have to print it off again and the second copy is dropped in the mud (What would I be doing in the mud?), in which case I will print it off again, and so on and so forth.

You really went all out on this one. I absolutely cannot believe how funny this is! And so fluffy and gak.. I think I'm choking. The parts in italics were so sweet, I always knew Seto was a softie for roses. And Mokuba... oh, he's so cute. The part with the cat... *cooing* Oh, Seto, darling~

It's the little things that made this fic great. Seto's colorful language, and snide remarks. Joey... okay, Joey was just fracking hilarious the entire time. Yugi being unsure and getting locked in the porta-potty! XD I was rolling with laughter.

The boat house - seriously, I was like: "They could get arrested for that... o.o" Then I was cackling, then I was laughing. Of course toward the end I was like AW! Joey falling into the water... Oh man, I didn't see that one coming!

I practically leapt out of my chair when they 'found' Seto and Tea 'together'... *evil grin*

; You know, this review is nothing but nonsensical praise... I think I'm probably scaring you. Ahem... let me try again.

This was a wonderfully written story. All the sublte and right out humor was just perfect. All the small one-liners, the silly acts by Joey, Yugi getting locked in a porta-potty, it just flowed wonderfully together. And the length was superb, it was just the right length in my opinion. I laughed, I cried, I realized I was only crying because laughter, I laughed some more, and finally at the end, gave a big dreamy sigh of satisfaction.

All the little plans were hilarious - and the fact that Joey, Mokuba, and Yugi made the perfect team only added to it. The fact that Seto kissed Tea- well, more than kissed- was a major perk, and quite the surprise. I could seriously go on and on about all the good things in this fic, but in truth, I would be re-reading the entire story. I was serious when I said I was going to print it off. Keep the actual paper till my dying day? Well, that is a bit unrealistic, but I will never forget this story.

So, in saying that, I want to thank you so much for writing this story. It truly has been a pleasure reading this, and being friends with the author! (Perk!) Wow, I'm starting to get really sapp- er sentimental. It's the after-effect of reading this... I must indulge in this feeling by going to watch some chick-flick and eating cream puffs. :D
CH-Flo chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
this was absolutely hilarious!

i think my favorite part was the mugger part . . . lol.

anyway, you did a really good job tying things together. you're a very talented writer.

will there be a sequel?
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
That was BEAUTIFUL! I laughed so hard, and went 'aw!', and laughed some more...

I really needed a sweet funny story to read today... Thank you!

MCG
Miryoku chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I really loved it! It was so funny, how Mokuba, Joey, and Yugi tried to put them together. It was great!
Jellybob 15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
That was...*mouth drops open* It was just plain great! I mean, I didn't see myself reading all twelve thousand and something words, but I got addicted to the humor, and well, the originality of it all. How great were the failed plans of Joey, Yugi, and Mokuba? I mean, that was pure entertainment to watch their plan unfold...miserably. And the irony of it all! Ugh! How cruel! I felt so bad for the threesome at the end, but they kind of got back at Kaiba with that little sentiment. *sigh* Anyway, I loved everything about this fic. And the title fits perfectly! WOO! LOL, which reminds me...Moneyba? *falls on the floor anime-style* I've never heard his name expressed like that before! *sighs again* This fic was so fresh...and...so clean clean. *_* Umm...anyway! This story is definitely going into my fav. stories list! The BEST Kaiba/Tea one-shot I've ever read! Marvelous! *throws confetti*

Jelly