Reviews for Forgiven
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Hey i think this stories coming along great i'd like to see what happens when kakashi and her talk :):):)
Meg chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
This story sounds really good. Don't change it too much to where its corny ok? But just so u know and your great story doesnt have mistakes (like Ive seen others)here is some info. I dont wanna sound like a prat so please dont think me as one ). One, Kakashi became a Chuunin at age 6, and a Jounin at age 13. Two, Obito died I think around the time Kakashi was 14-15 (not sure) and as a dying wish their other teamate, Rin, who is a medic ninja, implant one of Obito Uchiha's Sharingon eyes into Kakashi's left blind eye (that became blinde by saving Obito's life and also how he got the scar). That was late gift to Kakashi for becoming a Jounin. Kakashi's father was a major Konoha's Rules freak and commited suicide after breaking some of the laws. I dont know anything about his mother, my guess is she died when Kakashi was young.

So there ya go. Please hurry with the story, it was really good. It helps when you start the story on scratch, like paper, and just keep it for awhile checking on it and when you like it-then put it on the Internet. So on the Internet you might have chapter 3 down but on paper your on chapter 6, so you can change whenever. Some of my friends like to write stories and that's how they do it.

Ok, i think i used your time up enough. Thanks for reading.

Big Fan,

Meg
White Alchemist Taya chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
omg!

you liar!

you said you would start over!

update soon!
KaiKaiCutie chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Great chapter. please update and continue this story!
animEphunK13 chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
well... that was a good start... sad that you did not finished it.
Fade-sempai chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
yay! I lked it! update or die!
applesandtea chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
oh good good! what's her name? i hope that it wil tell more about her past and this will get longer. please read and review all my chapters in my first fanfic! (well...try)...please be nice.
loveable-M chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
cool so can Uekiya use the sharingan?

please update i want more!
loveable-M chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
cool!

Update
loveable-M chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Cute!
White Ink chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
PLEASE UPDATE!
xl-black-tears-lx chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Rose chapter 3 . 11/30/2004