Reviews for Going Down
PolkaPox chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I loved it! Reading the sequel!
tyuiol chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
deead
Double-Tarts chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Maybe you attract accidents {[(so unlikely)]} and express them by writing stories? GENIUS. Dangerous, but genius. Unlikely, but genius.
YoungGal chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
OMGs I'm choking on my own breath D:
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Nice story :)
Neyane chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ok, I'm half crazy at the moment I'm writing this review (and half kidding about it x) ), this is... OMG! This is huge, this is nasty too xD I don't really like to read a fanfiction with the US character's names but it's not like if I had choice. The characters seems a little OOC sometimes but anyway (I also read the chapters 2 and 3, more or less, but I review here 'cause allows only a review per chapter). I'll keep reading it, don't worry, I'm so curious to know exactly what happened! I think Conan will wake up (I hope) but if he doesn't... *Go take a gun P*
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
This is really interesting. I really liked the chapter. I was confused on one part : the drawing. I did not get that part. So Conan drew it but made a mistake... why was everyone so surprised by the picture
kairi loves sora chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Love it! You scared me for awhile thinking that Conan wasn't going to wake up. He broke his glasses now he is going to have to fix them or get a new ones. But go Richard! I have a feeling that he might know that he is Jimmy. Poor Rachel she was so worried. And the fact that he had to get used to moving again he must have hit his head hard. Love the time where Conan turned up in front of Richard to talk to him. And we got to see a side of him that really does like Conan. Going to read the next one. See ya. (Sorry I wasn't logged in. Even though it said I was)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I love this.i really do.
Fayari chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
One of the better fics. Kogoro is actually a damn good detective, he just isn't as hyperobservant as Shinichi.
yconne chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
I love you.
For writing something as-as...fucking, tear-jerkingly awesome as this.
And seriously, you should write more mystery stories.
Because you are absolutely brilliant at writing them, well, better than I am, that is.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Well. Before I start saying anything, I'll have you know...this is not a flame. NOT. A FLAME. Yes. So pleas don't run after me with a flame-thrower or whatever it is after this.

Sooooo. Good stuff first:3 I enjoyed reading this fic. Really. Your writing style was easy to read, and the storyline logical(:

I think you write very well.

Now...back on your A/N some chapters back(or was it the last chapter?).

I myself, having followed the series entirely in Japanese, find the dubbed names very jarring even as I read your wonderful fic. To put it bluntly, I don't understand the need to write Kogoro as 'Richard' - all clear attempts at Americanizing what was an anime - when right after, you used the word 'san'. Doesn't it just...make it Japanese all over again?

If you were going to use Japanese suffixes in your story, then why don't you just go with the Japanese names? I'd admit, I'm puzzled. It sounds much more natural, too. So, using the example of Kogoro again...why wouldn't you just write 'Kogoro-san', instead of 'Richard-san'?

It sounds all awkward and as if Kogoro is a foreigner or something. Which is weird.

So. I've said my piece and once again, I stress that this is not a flame. I'm just replying to your rather passionate A/N some chapters back.

And yes, I agree with you. Conan shouldn't have been dubbed at all. In fact, I always prefer to watch whatever movie/show in its original language. If it wasn't one I can understand, subs make me happy. _

I sincerely hope that you won't come after me with a pitch fork. I like your story. Really.
LadyGrimR chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
I'm thinking she knows that Conan Jimmy
Hotaru-Naichingeru chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
How did they die if the elevator fell? I've heard of people live 44 stories with no warning when they fall. So unless he breaks his neck, he could live.

Ah well, there's the hopeful side of my brian. Time to find out.