Reviews for Going Down
SonGohanDBZ chapter 12 . 9/25/2023
Really good story made me shed a feel tears quite sad but I loved it
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2023
This story is so good. Thank you for your hard work
erichg chapter 12 . 11/30/2021
wow. i mean, that's intriguing... I actually like this barring the obvious lack of beta. this is a good read. so much potential that if no one take inspiration from this i would be insulted... kudos!
Aria chapter 12 . 7/2/2020
I really really like this story even though it's a bit annoyed by their non-Japanese names. But it's okay!

This story is really great. The mystery, the characters' characters, and the atmosphere in this story make me sad. The ending is really good.
uwu chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
Your writing is good so far but what's bothering me is the fact that you used the English names instead of the Japanese ones. It's not much of a problem but sometimes I'd have to google the character's names to find out who is who. But aside from that I think you're doing a great job! Keep it up!
Nolongerusethisaccountadios chapter 12 . 5/18/2019
*tape

not tale
Nolongerusethisaccountadios chapter 12 . 5/18/2019
I almost cried when they watched the tale for the first time.

I'm just wondering does Conan have a slight fear of elevators? I mean it would kinda make sense since he almost died in one.

Even the strongest person has a fear.
Kabnondra chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
Aww, what a cute story! It's awesome that you wrote a story that doesn't even have the main character conscious for the majority of the story!
wyhtamago chapter 12 . 9/3/2018
This story is so awesome!
SuperDQGalaxy chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Pretty neat idea for a Detective Conan story, though it is weird to see that you used the Japanese naming order for "Edogawa Conan" alongside the dub names like "Jimmy", "Rachael", and "Richard". Was that a typo?
Revolver OtaconAj chapter 12 . 5/12/2017
This is probably the best written DC fic I've ever read! Just the right amount of dark and funny. I never did care about the dubs names, so it wasn't a problem for me! Hope you finish the other fic.
CureCaligraphy chapter 12 . 4/3/2017
This was amazing. Truly amazing.
If only I could remember the Japenese alphabets... Then I might have solved conan's riddle myself...
holy shit, this brought out quite a lot of emotions in me. I don't think I've ever read such a touching story...
CureCaligraphy chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
i am crying why am I reading this ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (chapter 2-crying wolf)
Pikapalsforever12 chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
That story was AMAZING! I LOVED it!:)
Shiro Neko chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
I'm starting to hate Rachel, scratch that, I already hate her. She's such a crybaby and I normally don't hate crybabies, but God! (BTW I also hate her in the anime)

But this is still a great story!