Reviews for Going Down
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 1 . 10/4
Pretty neat idea for a Detective Conan story, though it is weird to see that you used the Japanese naming order for "Edogawa Conan" alongside the dub names like "Jimmy", "Rachael", and "Richard". Was that a typo?
Revolver OtaconAj chapter 12 . 5/12
This is probably the best written DC fic I've ever read! Just the right amount of dark and funny. I never did care about the dubs names, so it wasn't a problem for me! Hope you finish the other fic.
CureCaligraphy chapter 12 . 4/3
This was amazing. Truly amazing.
If only I could remember the Japenese alphabets... Then I might have solved conan's riddle myself...
holy shit, this brought out quite a lot of emotions in me. I don't think I've ever read such a touching story...
CureCaligraphy chapter 3 . 4/3
i am crying why am I reading this ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (chapter 2-crying wolf)
Pikapalsforever12 chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
That story was AMAZING! I LOVED it!:)
Shiro Neko chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
I'm starting to hate Rachel, scratch that, I already hate her. She's such a crybaby and I normally don't hate crybabies, but God! (BTW I also hate her in the anime)

But this is still a great story!
leylinjan chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
sorry, this seems to be a nice story, but I just can't get my head around the names. Maybe I'll try again sometime in the future ;)
leylinjan chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
The beginning seems pretty decent, but you have chosen to use the horrific american names ... eww... jury is still out on whether I can stand that for more than just a chapter.
Not meant to be a flame or anything - I guess it's just a difference in taste.
gabbygirl199 chapter 12 . 5/11/2016
What a great mystery i was on the edge of my seat some of the time but i guessed it was kasei early on when he mentioned that his son would inherit his business it was amazing...and on your note on lip reading it isn't only deaf and professionals that can read lips normal people that have great hearing can read them too... Please cotinue to write i await more from you... And as someone who has been in a coma before i understand the pain that loved ones go though when someone is sick or dying... I am sorry y'all had to experience in your lives i pray that y'all will never have to deal with something like that again
PolkaPox chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I loved it! Reading the sequel!
tyuiol chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
deead
Double-Tarts chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Maybe you attract accidents {[(so unlikely)]} and express them by writing stories? GENIUS. Dangerous, but genius. Unlikely, but genius.
YoungGal chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
OMGs I'm choking on my own breath D:
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Nice story :)
Neyane chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ok, I'm half crazy at the moment I'm writing this review (and half kidding about it x) ), this is... OMG! This is huge, this is nasty too xD I don't really like to read a fanfiction with the US character's names but it's not like if I had choice. The characters seems a little OOC sometimes but anyway (I also read the chapters 2 and 3, more or less, but I review here 'cause allows only a review per chapter). I'll keep reading it, don't worry, I'm so curious to know exactly what happened! I think Conan will wake up (I hope) but if he doesn't... *Go take a gun P*