Reviews for Going Down
leylinjan chapter 2 . 5/19
sorry, this seems to be a nice story, but I just can't get my head around the names. Maybe I'll try again sometime in the future ;)
leylinjan chapter 1 . 5/19
The beginning seems pretty decent, but you have chosen to use the horrific american names ... eww... jury is still out on whether I can stand that for more than just a chapter.
Not meant to be a flame or anything - I guess it's just a difference in taste.
gabbygirl199 chapter 12 . 5/11
What a great mystery i was on the edge of my seat some of the time but i guessed it was kasei early on when he mentioned that his son would inherit his business it was amazing...and on your note on lip reading it isn't only deaf and professionals that can read lips normal people that have great hearing can read them too... Please cotinue to write i await more from you... And as someone who has been in a coma before i understand the pain that loved ones go though when someone is sick or dying... I am sorry y'all had to experience in your lives i pray that y'all will never have to deal with something like that again
PolkaPox chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I loved it! Reading the sequel!
tyuiol chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
deead
Double-Tarts chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Maybe you attract accidents {[(so unlikely)]} and express them by writing stories? GENIUS. Dangerous, but genius. Unlikely, but genius.
YoungGal chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
OMGs I'm choking on my own breath D:
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Nice story :)
Neyane chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ok, I'm half crazy at the moment I'm writing this review (and half kidding about it x) ), this is... OMG! This is huge, this is nasty too xD I don't really like to read a fanfiction with the US character's names but it's not like if I had choice. The characters seems a little OOC sometimes but anyway (I also read the chapters 2 and 3, more or less, but I review here 'cause allows only a review per chapter). I'll keep reading it, don't worry, I'm so curious to know exactly what happened! I think Conan will wake up (I hope) but if he doesn't... *Go take a gun P*
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
This is really interesting. I really liked the chapter. I was confused on one part : the drawing. I did not get that part. So Conan drew it but made a mistake... why was everyone so surprised by the picture
kairi loves sora chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Love it! You scared me for awhile thinking that Conan wasn't going to wake up. He broke his glasses now he is going to have to fix them or get a new ones. But go Richard! I have a feeling that he might know that he is Jimmy. Poor Rachel she was so worried. And the fact that he had to get used to moving again he must have hit his head hard. Love the time where Conan turned up in front of Richard to talk to him. And we got to see a side of him that really does like Conan. Going to read the next one. See ya. (Sorry I wasn't logged in. Even though it said I was)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I love this.i really do.
Fayari chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
One of the better fics. Kogoro is actually a damn good detective, he just isn't as hyperobservant as Shinichi.
onne chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
I love you.
For writing something as-as...fucking, tear-jerkingly awesome as this.
And seriously, you should write more mystery stories.
Because you are absolutely brilliant at writing them, well, better than I am, that is.