Reviews for Gaara's Clues
wildfire chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
OMG! XD I haven't laughed this hard in forever! This would be an excellent episode. ;'D
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
That was awesome! XD Gaara must be absolutely completely traumatised!
(Matsuri: So, you have blood-thirsty demon monster rampaging around in the back of your brain and forcing you to endure widespread hatred and total sleep deprivation. Isn't that kind of scary?
Gaara: Hn. You just wait until you see... until... until you... until... niichanIcan'tgoonpleasehelpme...)
I love the 'how can you have any friends' part. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
That was hilarious! And totally awesome
GameAmy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Lmao, I'm like that when I watch Dora The Explorer.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
xD Oh Jashin! Poor Gaara! xP I hope he gets over it... eventually... xD

And really, Naruto? ! xD lol! Again, I quote "Poor Gaara!"
KOrEaN CheRRy BlOSSom chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Out of curiosity, why does Gaara drink coffe? I luv this story!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was very cruel and highly amusing to do to Gaara. I very much enjoy this. Thank you!
erikagiggles chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
THAT WAS FREAKEN HILARIOUS!

I nearly died from laughing!
zetsuboukatt chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
its so god

Hiliarious
Becky chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Lol, it's great. I love the Sand Sibs. Did you know you can set two characters (Gaara, Kankuro, etc.) as the main characters for the story. I think in the edit feature. It might help more people to find your stories.
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hahahahaha I split my sides laughing! I had to watch blues clues with my baby niece and god is that program scary! U know wats worse? Dora the explorer -eye twitch- and Go diego go -shudder- But anyway great story!
Naachan'sredhead chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
oh god that was so funny! poor gaara! i feel for him!
L's-Blue-Rose chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
roflmao poor Gaara!
Astrocam chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hehe this story was hilarious! Who cares if they were a bit OOC? It wasn't all that bad anyway.

*faves*

I hate Blue's Clues so I'm glad you wrote this fic :D
Fiane chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Poor Gaara, I know exactly how you feel, my brother watches that show and it's terrible! The fic was really good though, and very funny.