Reviews for That Empty Feeling
WolfSpirt chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
I loved it! Charters were in charter and everything!
animegurl chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
_ Aw, that was a good story!
Islaille chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
Kaoru does mean well when soled the things thats very precious to her but, why is she so stupid to not eat? I couldn't bring myself to sell any of my dead family's things even if I was forced to. Kaoru really deos have courage...
Jupiter's Light chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
Sugoi! I loved it! :-)
DreamHeart chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
That was an excellent story. I especially enjoyed the ending. I'm glad Kenshin managed to get back all of Kaoru's things back .

I'm also reviewing to extend an invitation to you to host your story at (a brand new Rurouni Kenshin FanFiction archive since the closure of TFME.) We would be happy to host not only this fic but any future RK fics that you write in the future. Thank you for your time and keep up the good work! -DreamHeart
Triste1 chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
Interesting story with very good points. Many people think that Kenshin is the centre of the Kenshin-gumi but after the Jinchuu fiasco, it got my brain straying towards Kaoru. I didn't seem to be able to pull enough reasons out of my mind except for a strange nagging feeling to the idea of Kaoru being a VERY vital chain in the Kenshin-gumi (besides, of course, the redhead) and your points made it all the more clear. I suppose they are all linked together and if one goes, all goes as well. Very good English with very well made sentences. You have emotion in the words, grammar and spelling were done wonderfully and the storyline was simple to follow. My salute to you. The ending was somewhat confusing and left hanging in my opinion. I hope you don't mind me saying that. There just wasn't an explanationa s to where and how Kenshin got the things back, how deeply the importance of those belongings ran and so on. Good luck with future fics.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
Good Lord! She has to eat eventuelly. And why don't the 'free-loaders' get jobs?
Shin1 chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
VERY BEAUTIFUL! All other words fail to describe this story! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!

~Shin
hime-chan chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
sano's gambling again? isn't he? and he didn't invite me? shame on him! awesome job. loved it of course...i wanted to cry...now i'm lying. i didn't want to cry but i did say aw...i know you hate that word. kenshin is so adorable but i still love sano more! lol. talk to you later and once again...AWESOME JOB! later.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »