Reviews for That Empty Feeling
wowowowoowo chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Ack I knwo what it's like to go hungry days on end... Any hoo, I liked this alot. Poor Kaoru. She has such a big heart, ne? oh, and Kenshin can tell when someone lies. Kaour has to be very persuasive, I liked it alot. Update soon!

Sakura Hopes
Somethingstyx chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
I really like this. It shows the more caring and selfless part of Kaoru that people always seem to look over. You're writing style is very easy to read, too. I'm interested, for sure. And the characters are very much in character. Do keep updating, I'm curious as to where this story is going. Kaoru! Don't starve yourself... make the three freeloaders go work for money as well! : D

Leah T chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
It was interesting. write more
Prince Aoshi chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Wow this story is so good. I love it how Kaoru is sacraficing everything for Kenshin, Yahiko and Sanosuke to feed them. I can't wait for the next chapter you are doing a great job!
NoshMono chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Interesting! I've seen stories regarding Kamiya dojo's financial difficulties, but the part where Kaoru have to skip lunch? That's a new one for me. Keep up the good work...
Mika chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
aw poor kaoru is so selfless ;o; don't starve urself kaoru! kenshin loves u! sniff
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8